OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two

Email templates that match your store design, and sell more

Candles2go

Great platform, very easy to use. Customer service is exceptional even on a Sunday morning from Sydney Australia, these guys managed to help me out with a few questions. Great work team!

香港御世家 YUSAIKA

Excellent UX for customization, easy to use for all levels of users. Stable performance over half a year (we've been using this app since Jan 2020). Five stars.

AYNI Treasures

Super useful, very reactive support, easy to use... I totally recommend! A perfect way to have all your communications with customers match your website design!

Tyde USA

I used this app to help me customize the emails my customers get and it's wonderful, especially for the price!

Happy Valley

I wish I used this app from day one. It makes all my emails consistent and professional and it really helps my business. I highly recommend it!

CLOAC

Highly Recommend. Easy to use, inexpensive and very good looking emails. 10/10. Honestly the best email editor ive come across so far.

Dresses Boutique

It seems that you need this app to make your notification emails looking awesome for a good price! I was hoping Shopify Email would be able to have this feature, but it doesn't...!! Thumbs up for you OrdelyEmails. Love the fact that I just have to pay once in stead of monthly.

Happy Joe

Excellent app with really nice email designs, and super easy to use. I had chosen and paid for one theme, but later decided I wanted a different one, and they swapped it out for me without issue or additional payment. Very responsive to email requests/concerns. Highly recommend.

Hawk Supplements

Really easy to use and the quality on the emails are really great! The out of box Shopify emails were not very attractive.

Artsy Swim Shop

This is by far the best money you'll spend for your store. This app is so well integrated with the Shopify admin and offers you a seamless process to updating your customer-facing notifications from "blah" to "wow".