OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two

Email templates that match your store design, and sell more

menly

Oh. My. God. This is unbelievable. I was banging my freaking head against a concrete wall. Shopify should straight up acquire this app and make it a mandatory feature in all themes. I now have no need for my MailChimp account. THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS SO EASY (and pretty).

Simply The Best Toys and Gifts

This is such a good app. It basically takes all the emails Shopify generates, for whatever reason, and provides templates for each of them. They all have the same look and feel - they're linked, so if you change something within the app, all the templates change (a colour or font, whatever) - and all are indivdually editable so you really have no excuse to have Beautiful Branded Consistent Store emails. Great user experience. If you care about the way your store is presented to customers in emails - you need this app.

Riders Aeternal

Really great app. It is very easy to customize all your notification to make your store look professional. I highly recommend it to anyone.

Easy Online Computer Setup

Great app! Love the templates. Easy to use. Got started in like 5 minutes. Great job by the developer

Aster & Oak Pty Ltd

Amazing!! Emails all set up and ready to go in 10 Minutes :-) I LOVE that you can use the magic tool to create emails in seconds that match your theme!! WOW great job guys!

MamaMilla

This app is awesome! Its cheap to get all your emails looking sharp for just 49$ !! You wont regret using this app!

Preggi Central

Easy to use and sensational results. I've been using the app for 2 years now and recommend it highly.

KARE

This app is great, easy to customize and install. Furthermore, the support from the developer is also very fast.

Cyber Safety At Work

In writing this review I had two facts in mind:
(1) Time is money - I have lots of tasks to attend to in my business.
(2) A professional brand appearance is crucial for any online enterprise to establish trust. This is true across the entire customer experience from initial contact through to end product delivery.

Therefore I can quite happily say:
- This product allowed me to achieve in under an hour what might have taken us days or weeks to achieve manually, and with a far better output than I could ever have delivered.
- The finished product is incredibly easy to use and makes us look simply awesome to our customers.

I did have a reason to submit a support ticket, which was responded to *very* quickly and solved my issue first time.

Putting it another way, I might have to write to Shopify to ask them to expand their star rating as 5-stars does this offering an injustice. Thank you for a wonderful service.

TeeReaper

I LOVE this app! Made it super easy to customize those standard e-mails Shopify sends out. The Magic Designer tool truly is magical. Got ALL of my settings correct. Didn't even have to tweak it! Simply the best!