OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Match email templates to your store design and sell more

Scrapdelight

I had some problems at first in combination with weglot, but once I reached out to customer service they fixed it good and quickly. Satisfied!

Glowy Zoey

This is probably one of the best designed and well-thought-out apps I've ever used. My emails look 1,000 times better. It's crazy shopify doesn't already have a built in editor for emails like this app. Totally worth the 1 time price.

BookeryBliss

I am so glad to have found this app. Building an e-commerce store is stressful enough as it is, but this has made my life so much easier. Just pay a one time charge for a theme you like, modify and edit your automated emails, and voila! Just need to copy and paste the given code into Shopify's email settings. Not only is it easy and makes your emails look professional, but the code is clean too! Highly recommend.

April 8, 2021

Wow, what a wonderful review. Thank you! Super happy to hear it made your life easier :)

Kind regards,
Bjorn Forsberg
Founder - OrderlyEmails by FORSBERG+two

Pinkybreak.com

Very good app. The templates look very nice and they are all there. The customization is very easy. Only recommend! Also, the customer service does a very good job.

Solibee

I love OrderlyEmails - In my opinion it's an absolute essential Shopify app and I recommend that it be installed on every Shopify store I work on.

Puzzery

This is my 3rd store to use OrderlyEmails, and it's my third time making it the first app that I download. Seriously can't recommend this app enough. Thank you for building it! Also, side note: Shopify, please acquire/partner with this company so everyone can have these features!

Brannos

I was a little apprehensive at first but i tried the demo and I paid for the app and I think it makes my website look so much more professional. it allows you to try before you buy well worth the money. just install the app and try it. if you dont like it then you havent lost anything.

heelveelspullen.nl

What a fantastic App! I am very happy with it. It makes my store more professional.
The translation to Dutch is slow, it could be better. A lot of manual adjustment. I have no problem with that! It is worth 5 stars.

March 22, 2021

Thank very much for taking the time to leave a review, and glad to hear you like the app :) I'll send you an email to get more info on the Dutch translations that you mentioned, the more we can improve the available translations to reduce manual changes, the better!

Many thanks!
Bjorn Forsberg

Founder - OrderlyEmails by FORSBERG+two

Acrylic Creations

This app is amazing!! It defiantly brought by shop to the next level in professionalism. Thank you for this app!

Galah

Great app. Really does the job. We can edit using a number of different themes, it's flexible and intuitive and only a one-off fees for the theme.