OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Match email templates to your store design and sell more

Magaza Online

Brilliant customer service and great functionality of themes provided. Multiple team members were able to help with all of my questions and theme options navigated me to implement some good practices that I did not think of myself. Impressive job!

Koda Project

The default Shopify notification templates are ugly and this app solves that problem. I managed to design everything in less than an hour and now all my emails look amazing and consistent with my store design. Worth the price. Thanks!

TAPP Water (Malta) Ltd

Occasionally I come accross a beautifully designed very practical app that is easy to use and totally does the job. This is one of them. Totally awesome when used in conjunction with OrderlyPrint which is also a wonderful app. Love em. Thanks.

Green Bee

Great app with great support - 100% recommend for content and service - do check it out as it will save you a lot of time

ミウラタクヤ商店

控えめに言って最高でした。思ってた通りに文言の変更ができるし、自由度も高いのでお客様とのコミュニケーションの場として各メールを充実させることができて最高です。メルマガは都度、発信している内容を変えてるので自分で都度都度変えられるのがホンマ最高です。そして安い。これはオススメ。

Slim Huishouden

I did not know that it was so easy to change the standard templates (which are OK) with Orderly to a super professional email. It also provides you for upsell items in the email... Thanks and those $50 are worth it!

Candles2go

Great platform, very easy to use. Customer service is exceptional even on a Sunday morning from Sydney Australia, these guys managed to help me out with a few questions. Great work team!

香港御世家 YUSAIKA

Excellent UX for customization, easy to use for all levels of users. Stable performance over half a year (we've been using this app since Jan 2020). Five stars.

AYNI Treasures

Super useful, very reactive support, easy to use... I totally recommend! A perfect way to have all your communications with customers match your website design!

Tyde USA

I used this app to help me customize the emails my customers get and it's wonderful, especially for the price!