OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two

Email templates that match your store design, and sell more

Divinelashco

Absolutely LOVE this app, it's one of the best investments I've made for my online store. I also have the order printer templates app which is amazing as well.

Waves Latino America

Very nice layouts ! the only thing i wish that it had is an auto update when i change (edit ) something so i would not have to re do the html codes . other than that it is great . make sure you have everything the way you want it before pasting the codes . other than that it is great !!!

Amantelingerie

Already have the Order Printer template so thought we will try this out. Well worth the effort. Same as the last time, Bjorn was of great help and did some modifications on request. We now have the nice templates online at global.amantelingerie.com :) Super easy, convenient and pretty!

Yorkvilles

Great app. I like the one time charge and the ease of installation. The developer is very attentive which is impressive. You can customize and professionalize all of the notifications in an intuitive way. A couple of small details (eg. reason for a refund) will not be sent to a customer but I believe that this is not an issue of the developer but another Shopify shortcoming. Otherwise, this is a beautiful, wonderful app with great support. Well done!

Color By Crate And Barrel

This is a fantastic app! Why the default Shopify receipts/emails look so bad is beyond me. OrderlyEmails fixes this issue with a great interface -- you will be up and running in minutes. Plus, you can replace ALL of Shopify's terrible emails, not just a few as other apps offer. OrderlyEmails look really great and were super easy to create and implement. We tried a few of the competitors and there is no contest — OrderlyEmails beats them easily. Big plus that it is a one-time fee, not a montly fee as some of the others.

That Pedal Show Shop

Love this!! Played around with it first before I decided to buy. When I decided to purchase all my test-work transferred over and nothing was lost. Perfect!! Installation process was super easy, everything taken care of in a really smart way...very very happy customer!! When I contacted the app developer to discuss a couple of tweaks got helpful answers, nice to know there are real people behind this :-) This is my second purchase from this developer and highly recommend!!

Brassavola

Great app if you're looking to have sleek notification emails without breaking the bank. I am very thankful for this app.

Chloe Olive

Extremely happy with this app! Very easy to set-up all of our notifications. We love the clean looking templates. Don't miss out on this one...it's a keeper!

Modern Wall Art Singapore

You guys are SUPERB!
Very easy to follow the instructions and user friendly.
I'm glad to found you guys! Thumbs Up!

Tressmerizehair

So happy I discovered this email service. I always wondered how could I brand my emails nicely and found my answer. And on top of that it was so easy to do too. Thank you