OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Match email templates to your store design and sell more

Extramileprinting Com

Best app ever! Well thought out and well implemented. We have installed it on BOTH our Shopify sites. Sure makes the automated emails look a lot better. Easy to install and work with. Unconditional recommendation from the team at extramileprinting.com!

Dollarbeanclub

CAN NOT BELIEVE HOW EASY THAT WAS I HAVE BEEN PUTTING THIS OFF TILL LAST MINUTE AND IT WAS SO EASY!!!

Flxkit

It's just..Fantastic! a must have

FLXKIT.com

Collettes Closet

One of my favorite apps. It's super simple to customize and install the new email templates. Great customer service too! Highly recommend OrderlyEmails! :)

Cornish Tea Coffee

Thanks! Only just installed on http://tugboatbrews.co.uk/ , not even had a chance to purchase but of course I will.
Fantastic app, started by reading a page then uploaded what it thought I'd like and now I can customize to my hearts content. Easy, very, very good designs, far better than I hoped.
It's really good when an app exceeds expectations and I would recommend this to everyone.

Kabi Bottle

What an amazing mail app!
I was struggling to create beautiful email notifications for my customers and when I came across Orderly, my prayers were answered. Orderly provides fantastic emails in particular for customer invoicing and shipping. I was very impressed that the tracking number was not only present on the email so that customer didn't need to get redirected, but also that a customer would be able to press a button called "track my order" from the email and be immediately redirected to the Australia post website with the tracking number already inputed in the search. Such a handy app and will definitely be recommending it to my friends running shopify stores. If you'd like to take a look at my website it's www.kabibottle.com

Basketsboards

Wonderful. Well worth the money and good customer service.

Bean Home Body

Great app! We have been wanting something like this since we started with Shopify. The templates are easy to edit and install. And as always with Forsberg+two, the customer service/support is perfect!

August Ink Wholesale

Finally! Exactly what I was hoping someone would make for Shopify notifications! Easy to edit and easy to install. And customer support is great! Two thumbs up! :)

Still Alive Clothing

Bjorn makes some killer apps. I've been using the Order Printer Templates app for a few months and loved it so I decided to give Orderly Emails a try. Super simple to customize and install. Great way to give your store a little boost.