OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Match email templates to your store design and sell more

Fashionworthy

I am so happy with this app. Extremely simple and quick installation and the themes look amazing!

Juvel

This app will save you a massive amount of time for a very minimal clean looking e-mail template which were quite easy to use.

Just copy and paste the code and you are done!

The Salty Fox

What an excellent app to give our customer service emails a professional edge. It was a cinch to install, come packed with incredible features and not a single line of code was required to get it up and running. The in-app support message service was a nice touch - I got a complimentary modification to the app within 24 hrs which saved me a heap of time. You'd be crazy not to download this app. It's the best money you'll ever spend. Thanks again, guys.

Concord Music

Easy to use & great customer support!

Your Bag Tag

This is a fantastic app that saved us hours of time. We also use the Order Printer Templates for our shipping invoices/packing lists.

Worldofmoose

Another fantastic app from Bjorn at FORSBERG+two, perfectly simple, easy to install and very professional looking. (We also use the Order Printer Templates from him)
Can you make an app to sort the rest of my life out please?
K

Nemos Miniquad Supplies

Great app and does what it needs too!

Yourturnkeystore 172

Great Email Theme for my store. I love it...

Www Basketlady Com

Great app and great support. Bjorn quickly added Houzz and LinkedIn to the social media icons when requested. Love the look of our new emails.

Kesmekesme

Great application, subsidiary developer, five star for everything. I was lucky to find it.