OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Match email templates to your store design and sell more

Kabi Bottle

What an amazing mail app!
I was struggling to create beautiful email notifications for my customers and when I came across Orderly, my prayers were answered. Orderly provides fantastic emails in particular for customer invoicing and shipping. I was very impressed that the tracking number was not only present on the email so that customer didn't need to get redirected, but also that a customer would be able to press a button called "track my order" from the email and be immediately redirected to the Australia post website with the tracking number already inputed in the search. Such a handy app and will definitely be recommending it to my friends running shopify stores. If you'd like to take a look at my website it's www.kabibottle.com

Basketsboards

Wonderful. Well worth the money and good customer service.

Bean Home Body

Great app! We have been wanting something like this since we started with Shopify. The templates are easy to edit and install. And as always with Forsberg+two, the customer service/support is perfect!

August Ink Wholesale

Finally! Exactly what I was hoping someone would make for Shopify notifications! Easy to edit and easy to install. And customer support is great! Two thumbs up! :)

Still Alive Clothing

Bjorn makes some killer apps. I've been using the Order Printer Templates app for a few months and loved it so I decided to give Orderly Emails a try. Super simple to customize and install. Great way to give your store a little boost.

Lily And Ed

Wonderful app. So simple and easy to use. Highly recommended.

Yay Kids

I would definitely recommend this app to a friend. My email now look more professional. The developer support is responsive as well. Good for branding and marketing tools.

Sugarsco

I am really happy with this app

Thanks developer

Theaccessorybarn

Very easy to use - great support when I had questions, Notifications all look professional and clean looking

Niko Ava

Should have been using this for a while. Very happy with the ease of use and esthetics.