OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Match email templates to your store design and sell more

Niko Ava

Should have been using this for a while. Very happy with the ease of use and esthetics.

Happy Dog Food 2

This app is awesome, support is fantastic! Really love it!

Beg Borrow Buy

So easy to set up with clear and concise instructions. The templates are great and allows for enough modification to match my brand. Definitely worth every penny!

Kartel Time

We are enjoying success selling our watches and straps and a lot of it is down to the cohesive brand identity we've built.

This app allows us to take identity across all customer communication and makes a one-off purchaser into a life long fan.

Mrstrapz

Easy to use, beautifully designed and great support. You want to integrate beautiful email templates within no time? Get this App!

Yoshimomo

Easy to use. Gorgeous designs. Excellent customer service/support. Completely worth the one-time cost.

Spiritualfoodllc Com

I absolutely love my email templates.

They are very professional and allow me to take my branding to the next level.

I also love the one-time cost and the many options to select from in design.

Orderly Emails is an awesome addition to my business and I would recommend it to everyone.

Aerial Tech

Just what we have been looking for. Incredibly easy to use and customize. Highly recommended!

Gymtote

Really nice app, we bought this after buying the Orderly Invoice package with is also great!
This app has professionalised all our mail send outs to customers and saved us having to hire a shopify expert to change what we needed to. Highly recommended, great job guys!

Wearify Asia

Nice App.
I found some new notifications from Shopify. When could we have those notification templates? Thanks.

- Draft order invoice