OrderlyEmails: Email Templates

Custom email notification designs, with marketing automations

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Email template mockup. Professional templates before and after.

queenights

my favorite company i like all apps they provide in shopify, im with them since 2019 & they are supporting me to succeed .. than you Jerome & thanx for all the staff behind your great works.

Casa

Fantastic app, looks great and very simple to use. The price is also very very reasonable for what the app offers and the customer service is amazing too.

Gadgetinis

The BEST & Simplest Email APP on Shopify! Stop trying to find other APP's. This is the Deal! Just pay for it once and that's it. It will be yours for life. Other App's require monthly subscriptions which affects your profit. This APP makes clean Email Templates and also has a simple function for translate your Emails with WeGlot, Langify v2, Translation Lab and others. Super Simple, Super Effective.

Tatu Couture

This app has integrated seamlessly with my website theme to provide stylish email templates to my custoemrs. I had a few queries that I needed to email the support team and these were resolved very quickly and the support was excellent. I would highly recommend this app.

BuyUrNiche

I enjoy this app because it makes my email marketing to customers look great and professional. Very easy to use and update if necessary.

Roshae Designs Calligraphy & Engraving

FINALLY! An app that is easy to use, has beautiful templates, supports more than just the basic-est of basic fonts, supports & provides the code for all of Shopify's email templates, doesn't try to use its own system to send emails, has instructions written in readable English, AND doesn't break the bank. I've tried about 6 different apps before I found OrderlyEmails and all of them had their shortcomings. Now I'm able to have beautiful emails that match my shop's aesthetic. I would highly recommend this app to any store owner, but especially those who have been frustrated at the lack of good looking email templates.

May 6, 2021

Wow, thank so much for the lovely review.. and wonderful to hear you loved it :)

Kind regards,
Bjorn

Founder - OrderlyEmails by FORSBERG+two

VividEditions

This is a great little app!! I'd definitely recommend it to anyone looking to customize their email templates. Customer support is EXCELLENT! We had a little hiccup with one of our templates and got a reply with the fix in under an hour!

Rev & Rose Apparel

Love this app! Very easy to use. Everything I needed in one stop. Recommend to all Shopify business owners. <3

HipHip.ro

The app does very well exactly what is says. Simple and elegant. And offers the best support I have received so far for an app (I am using Shopify since 10+ years). Professional and incredible fast support, around the clock. Cannot recommend enough OrderlyEmails.

Ania Haie CA

Really like using Orderly, simple and user friendly. The support team is always quick to reply, efficient and friendly. Love that you can duplicate your automated emails from one account to another. Huge time saver if you are running multiple versions of a website! Definitely recommend.