OrderlyEmails: Email Templates

Custom email notification designs, with marketing automations

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Email template mockup. Professional templates before and after.

Arati Devasher

Really like it! Hope you will add more templates as well, and will keep updating as and when Shopify adds html support for 'Draft Order Email' and so on.

Juliet Meeks Design

I love it! I'm new to Shopify and didn't realize you had to customize the emails (if you want them to look professional!). This app made it really easy, and I did try another one first that wasn't as clean looking. Love that it is a one-time fee. I was able to customize it exactly how I wanted, including the right font to match my site.

Furious Sauces

Super happy with OrderlyEmails. This app integrates perfectly into Shopify (it just requires you to go in and paste your code into each template which doesn't take very long after editing your designs. Easy to follow instructions to update all of your standard Shopify email templates.

Email templates are a must have for any store to give your business a serious look, and this app makes this easy! $39 for one template, which you then own. None of this monthly fee stuff! Buy the template, and you can then customize it however you want anytime on a whim!

Upplement

Excellent app. Very nice designs. Great support!

San Antonio Printing Company

Love this app! Bjorn has been quick to response to questions and has made it pleasant to deal with. Give it a try!

Ontaria Ltd

Bjorn, thanks for making this app. I love it, it gives me the professionally looking, automated information tools I needed. I am not a technical person, so it takes some time to get it right, but it is easy to customize each form and you made it so super easy to implement. I wish everything was so straight forward and beautifully designed. I love it when people think from the user’s perspective. You did just that.

Thanks - Markus Philipp, Ontaria Ltd., Germany

Power Ton Web Shop

Amazing app! We've been waiting for something like this since years. Until now we've been using Klaviyo for notification e-mails, but the templates on OrderlyEmails are beautiful and save us so much time on design. There aren't any other notification apps out there that are this good and this cheap - I don't know how any store could possibly go without it.
If I could make a suggestion (although I know it's asking for a lot): it would be great to be able to have ready texts in other languages instead of doing the translating ourselves. Maybe start out with the main languages used on Shopify stores.

Garo Luxury

Very nice APP. Must have. Worth to pay. Professional email is MUST HAVE for all shops.

Cadenzaitalywholesale

Brilliant app, very easy to use and the customisation is really good. It makes emails look a lot better than the standard templates. Support is brilliant too. I highly recommend this app!

Divinelashco

Absolutely LOVE this app, it's one of the best investments I've made for my online store. I also have the order printer templates app which is amazing as well.