OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Match email templates to your store design and sell more

Christian Maté Grab

Super fast setup, customizing took me about 10 minutes! It would be great if you could ad a template for digital downloads by Shopify so I could customize this E-Mail as well. Any ideas on how to do that? Keep up the great work!

Serllian

This is a fantastic app, I highly recommend for a professional look to email. It is affordable and very user friendly. Thank you for the amazing support from the team as well. Speedy replies :)

HoneyJoy

Awesome app! Beautiful designs that are really easy to customise to suit your brand. Saved me a ton of time.

Soap & Sunshine Apothecary

LOVE IT... very simple to use and the templates are great!

brucedane.com

Excellent app! One cost to basically get an app that will write html code for you, that you can then copy & paste anywhere. I used it for all my shopify emails, but also as a template creator for marketing emails. Very well-coded and seemingly well-tested. Can't say enough about the value it provides. Thanks!

Box-Man.ch

J'utilise cette application pour créer tous les emails en lien avec notre identité visuelle. Cette application est simple à utiliser, elle a beaucoup de fonctionnalités et propose aussi l'intégration de systèmes de suivi de colis (autres applications) sans devoir écrire une seule ligne de code !
Bjorn est aussi très réactif et aidant si vous avez un problème. J'ai testé plusieurs autres app mais c'est la seule qui offre toutes ces possibilités et surtout qui est facile à prendre en main. Je recommande vivement :-)

Sevenedge Giftstore

I love this app, a one shot cost is much better for starters than a monthly subscription of several dollars...

This app does it all, where I started off with the ugly default Shopify emails, OrderlyEmails made my emails look very professional now.

They way you can customize and export the email to Shopify is brilliant.

I wish all apps had such a big extra value for you store than this one.

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHLY recommended people! (and no i don't know the creator :p)

Judith & Jules

LOVE IT *****
Its so easy to use (no support ever needed!) and the themes are beautifully made! This was one of the best investments ever - although the app is already very cheap for what it offers!
Thanks so much!

Copper Bottom Swim

OrderlyEmails has gorgeous email templates at a very fair price. They've helped me change up the standard Shopify communications to offer something more unique to our customers. The customer service has been spot on. Highly recommend!

noord

I just love it. A wonderful extension to our store which really upgrades user experience. It is a must have for a great store.