OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two

Email templates that match your store design, and sell more

Pierre Lotti Coffee

You have to pay for all the templates...

Make some free templates, and some premium ones so that everyone can use the app.

November 15, 2019

“I see you sell coffee, but I didn’t find any free ones.

At least make some free and some premium so everyone can have coffee!”

1-star! ;)

On a more serious note though, I'm sorry you found the cost of the app prohibitive. Luckily, Shopify comes with standard designs for all of the emails out of the box, and you can make some minor customisations yourself. See this help article: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-online/notifications/edit-template#add-a-logo-to-your-email-templates

OrderlyEmails is really built for businesses that want to invest in their brand and customer experience, and costs a one-time fee of $49 for an email theme (24 email templates), with free updates for life.

I'm an independent app developer, so offering free design, development, server costs, and support (the big one) for everyone is just not feasible. I know some giant companies offer free services, but that's so they can make money from you in different ways. That's just not how I want to do business.

Thanks for your understanding, and have a great Friday!

Bjorn Forsberg
OrderlyEmails by FORSBERG+two

DE-SUNGLASSES

This app is very very dangerous we have lost all our orders and clients data
Is looks like a hack to as and to our customers.

Fyxo

This sounds like a great app, but for some reason it's not working for us. I've tried for 2 weeks now.

1 - The template wasn't showing our logo and requested font types, etc
then
2 - Addresses in emails (confirmations) weren't showing properly. Making our customers anxious and us looking bad.

Support - It seems that the support didn't want to acknowledge that the issue was with the app. None of these issues happened prior to installing the app.
Shopify support Tier 2, has confirmed it's the app, but Support just wont help or acknowledge it's an issue or even a POTENTIAL issue with the app.

Poor form.