OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two

Email templates that match your store design, and sell more

Digital Movie Outlet

The emails look great, but there is nothing more that I hate than a web app that won't work in my browser of choice. The fact that it works in Chrome but always errors out in Safari is just pitiful.

December 20, 2019

Hey there,

Thanks for the review, and my apologies for the troubles in Safari you ran into.

Unfortunately this is due to a larger issue, for all apps that are “embedded” into the Shopify admin at the moment.. and changes in the latest version of the Safari browser.

Long story short, Safari now blocks “third party cookies” due to the way ad networks abuse this technology to track accross websites.

The problem is that embedded apps on Shopify also use the same technology to log you into the app, inside Shopify. We have nothing to do with ads, but just happen to be using the same technology for different reasons.

We are working with Shopify and hoping they come up with a solution to the problem as soon as possible. Unfortunately until they do, we either have to ask you to use another browser, or update our apps to no longer be embedded.

Again, sorry you are running into this.. and know it’s something we are working to fix/improve.

Have a great weekend,
Bjorn Forsberg

Founder - OrderlyEmails by FORSBERG+two

UCASES

As much as I like the app. The customer service is lacking. The app didn't work properly and it took the owner days to respond to my request. Now the app is mysteriously working without my knowledge. Hopefully it works throughout the time I use it, but customer service needs to be better.

Qurnafl

Great application
In Arabic we start writing from right to left
The application does not support changing the text orientation
I hope to set the option to change the direction of the text
I do not want lines and we do not need any other development
Just just enable changing the direction of the text
Everything is okay