OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two

Email templates that match your store design, and sell more

Brin

By far the best Shopify app I ever tested. Design, functionality, and support are great. This is a must-have app for your Shopify store. Great work!

Dietz

Clean templates and very good documentation. Also support from the developer was excellent. Pre populated text in several languages.

URBAN SWELL

This app is really easy to use and enables you to quickly design a suite of branded emails that look in unison. Saved so much time by using this app. Well worth the $49.

Kintaro Publishing

Fantastic app and super easy to install. It makes our communication with our customers smooth and in the style of our website.
5 stars all the way!

SPEEDCUBE PTY LTD

Simple yet very useful app that works like a charm - easy to install and customise. We use this to customise email templates such as order confirmation for speed cubers who buy their products from @speedcube.com.au - https://www.speedcube.com.au

NOTIQ

This is an excellent app and brand saver. If you are new to Shopify and want to send out professional-looking, order communication emails that represent your brand in a simple, clean and tasteful way, this is the app you need - period!

ECOSHAG

I'd venture to say that this is the most important app that I've purchased for my new site. While I love Shopify, the emails (order confirmations, shipping notifications, etc) that come standard leave much to be desired. And while I may have been able to update the look on my own, it would have taken forever considering I'm not a pro with coding. Definitely worth the one-time charge of $50 bucks. So, here's why I love the app......

- It automatically created a template that matched my branding; more specifically, the colors, fonts, button style and layout that I use on my site.

-the OrderlyEmails app layout matches Shopify's theme customization layout, exactly. It's extremely user friendly and took me all of 20 minutes to get things to look exactly how I wanted them to.

- Social Media......this was a big one for me. You can add all of your social media links with ease. It comes with your choice of stylized icons and you add your specific URL to each. Super easy.

- Site links - it includes a footer for whatever site links you'd like to add (up to 4)

- You can also add a number of sections to your messages.......discounts, recommended products, a link to a customer invoice (pdf), etc.

- Last but definitely not least, they made plugging in your new code so simple. Once you've finished customizing, it brings you to a page that has two links. You click the first button to copy your new code. Then you click a second button that opens a new window to the corresponding Shopify notification that you'll be replacing. Click, copy, click, paste. Repeat. That's really it!

I'm sure there's more that I could add, but these are the things that stood out to me. With all of the apps that I've tried to date, it's obvious that a lot of time, effort and thought was put into this one. Hence, my writing a review, which I never do.

HUM

Every Shopify store should get this app! It's a great investment in your brand. It's very easy to use, easy to customize and install the various email templates. And then you have a whole array of professional-looking emails which are a huge step up from the basic Shopify email notifications. Plus, if you need help or have a question, they are fast and friendly. Don't hesitate!

Tord Boontje Shop

The default email templates in Shopify are very basic and impressions matter so using OrderlyEmails has made communications with our customers look more professional.
I like how some edits are shared across templates so you don't have to copy and paste it across templates manually.
We use this alongside Order Printer Templates for a more unified style.

Special Things Just For You

I'm still learning the app I really like it so far good customer support. I will follow up as time goes by. I especially like how it communicates everything to my customer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41