OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Match email templates to your store design and sell more

NEUANGLE

This app is such a good email tool for Shopify. It's easy to use and easy to customise but above all, it looks great!

Gilmera

An e-mail UX builder is absolutely missing in Shopify. This amazing app fills the gap. Look no further. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Kawaii Kids

Super easy to set up and use. My emails look so much nicer, flow through with our branding and easy click through links!

kommune.store

Excellent and worth the money! I was hesitated to buy this app since my business was just starting out.
After bought this app, I'm so happy with my purchase. The app is easy to use especially if you're used to Wix. The design is great and saves me tons of time comparing to creating my own template. One great point that I love is if you update one section(i.e. closing text) on one page, the app will automatically update the same section on the other pages. One feature that I think it would be great to have is the button at the bottom of the menu to revert design back to default setup.

CaribeHeart

This app is the best thing that I have downloaded! This helps make all of my emails look so professional! I'm extremely happy with my purchase and I would recommend!

Studio Drijfveer

Incredible useful and great looking app. The one time fee is perfectly reasonable! My emails look great now!

Flair flowers & design

Brilliant app! It turned my boring generic shopify confirmation emails into a slick professional look that suited our web theme. I had a set up question and the team got back to me straight away- I'm far from tech savy but found the instructions easy to follow. I also loved that it was a 1 off payment not an ongoing cost. Well done orderly emails! Highly recommend.

DORA // Værnedamsvej 6 // Copenhagen

I love it. It looks amazing and I am proud to sent it to my customers. I have also been very satisfied with the help I have gotten - he is super good at responding.

BLACKFINCH

OrderlyEmails is a fantastic app. Very easy to make changes and create customisation templates that are aligned with the design of your website. They've also created the installation process when exporting the template into Shopify to be so easy and stress free. Very supportive customer service who are incredibly helpful. I highly recommend this app!

Fine Cell Work

So happy to have our order confirmation, shipping and account emails etc finally matching the contemporary design of our website to tell our story better. Using Conversio - Light theme and it's wonderful - clean, fresh design, love 'magic' design feature that imported fonts and colours straight from our website, mobile and desktop previews. Easy to update, play around with content blocks and export to Shopify. Great app, very impressed.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 51 52