OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two

Email templates that match your store design, and sell more

Slim Huishouden

I did not know that it was so easy to change the standard templates (which are OK) with Orderly to a super professional email. It also provides you for upsell items in the email... Thanks and those $50 are worth it!

Candles2go

Great platform, very easy to use. Customer service is exceptional even on a Sunday morning from Sydney Australia, these guys managed to help me out with a few questions. Great work team!

香港御世家 YUSAIKA

Excellent UX for customization, easy to use for all levels of users. Stable performance over half a year (we've been using this app since Jan 2020). Five stars.

AYNI Treasures

Super useful, very reactive support, easy to use... I totally recommend! A perfect way to have all your communications with customers match your website design!

Tyde USA

I used this app to help me customize the emails my customers get and it's wonderful, especially for the price!

Happy Valley

I wish I used this app from day one. It makes all my emails consistent and professional and it really helps my business. I highly recommend it!

CLOAC

Highly Recommend. Easy to use, inexpensive and very good looking emails. 10/10. Honestly the best email editor ive come across so far.

Dresses Boutique

It seems that you need this app to make your notification emails looking awesome for a good price! I was hoping Shopify Email would be able to have this feature, but it doesn't...!! Thumbs up for you OrdelyEmails. Love the fact that I just have to pay once in stead of monthly.

Happy Joe

Excellent app with really nice email designs, and super easy to use. I had chosen and paid for one theme, but later decided I wanted a different one, and they swapped it out for me without issue or additional payment. Very responsive to email requests/concerns. Highly recommend.

Hawk Supplements

Really easy to use and the quality on the emails are really great! The out of box Shopify emails were not very attractive.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48