OrderlyEmails

OrderlyEmails

by FORSBERG+two ApS

Match email templates to your store design and sell more

Sushify Meal Kits

OrderlyEmails is a godsend for us. We are not code experts and the task of updating our emails the way we wanted them to look required more expertise than we had. We tried OrderEmails and in no time all (and I mean - ALL) of our Shopify emails and notifications were looking professional. Their customer support is beyond helpful. Highly recommended app.

Amillis

This app is amazing. Super easy to use and customize, accurate and truly efficient. Professionalize your email notifications in no time. The magic designer button is fab.

gearshell.com

Simple and intuitive to use with easy to understand instructions. Automatically imports brand color and logo if desired. Top customer service.

Reptiles Lounge

Holy cannoli. This app is seriously the BOMB. It's simple to use, and the emails you can make sure are on brand and consistent and beautiful. The fact it's a 1 time purchase was a no-brainer and honestly is how I prefer it... by the time you install a few Shopify apps that charge monthly, your bill goes from zero (well, 30) to hero so quick and can really pile up small charges here and there. This app really is fantastic and I noticed I had never left a review for it, so here it is. My review: FAN-EFFING-TASTIC. It's worth the purchase, just do it, people. ...........
EDIT TO ADD: (after reading the 1 star reviews).... ------
Yall are undeserving, you ask for a free or low price app, well there are other ones available so go get those to use and just don't use this one, duh..? Reviewing an app negatively ONLY because it charges a fee that you don't like is *absurd* and should be reportable. Our society is seriously declining. Level up, people....... if something isn't in your price range, accept it and move on. Plus.... Would you rather an app that charges $10 a month? Ok cool, then in 5 months you've already met the $50 cost of the app FFS. Plus most of the 1 stars were user error and/or completely bogus lol. It pains me to think anyone would consider NOT buying this app bc of any of those 1-stars, hence my addendum :) I've been using this since 2017 and it's just awesome. So, THANK YOU to the app developer for putting up with nonsense from other users, on behalf of those of us who actually appreciate and pay for the hard work you put in to coding apps that make us money.

Retrogression

Finally! Email templates that check all the boxes where others fall short. Our emails look consistent with our site design and display all the information we need them to, and the invoices we send our customers finally look professional and match our other emails. We hit a few minor snags while editing our templates but the support team was always lightning fast to respond and are super helpful. Well worth the price!

Cat in the Box LLC

Wow! This is my second purchase from this developer. You can not ask for more than an app with a one-time fee that is completely reasonable. I bought this app because I actually received a "standard" order notification from someone I bought from and was surprised at how it made me feel - like the shop wasn't very professional. That got me looking for something like this. The notifications that you can create with this app are really simple and elegant. The interface is super-easy to use to create these beautiful notifications. I probably set the whole thing up in about an hour, and that was only because I was taking my time writing content for each one. If I had a single criticism it's that you have to manually cut and paste in the new notifications into your settings. It couldn't be easier (and the developer has made this process as easy as it can possibly be), but it's tedious). https://thecatisinthebox.com

Quote A Classic

Great app! The templates are beautiful and very easy to customize. Very fast and great support. Highly recommended :)

Godbole Gear

If you pay money to buy only one app in the entire Shopify store, this will be in the top 3. It is the most value for money and robust app I have used.

Organic Weave Shop

So easy to use and implement. A true upgrade from the standard Shopify emails....I'm really impressed!

Milo Print

Awesome App! Gives your email communication your shop's personal touch, easy to use and great support. Definitely recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 54 55