OrderlyEmails: Email Templates

OrderlyEmails: Email Templates

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
January 27, 2023

Die App ist Umfangreich und dennoch einfach und intuitiv zu handhaben. Der Kontakt mit dem Support war sehr schnell und super freundlich. Auch das Problem ist innerhalb kürzester Zeit gelöst worden. Vielen Dank hierfür!
Die Templates sind responsive aufgebaut und tun genau das was sie sollen! Ich kann die App nur jedem Empfehlen, der seine Kommunikation einheitlich und professionell gestalten möchte...

Pull Up Case GmbH
Germany
December 29, 2022

I've used this app in many other ecommerce businesses and I continually seek it out when starting a new business as their templates are just so freaking good!

It's super simple and easy to pick a template, customize the content and install each one in Shopify, all with zero coding required.

If you're looking for visually appealing email templates, this is the app for you!

Interiors Designed
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
FORSBERG+two ApS replied January 2, 2023

Flattered to hear that you've been using our templates in multiple businesses and seeking us out when you start a new one 🤩 Thank you for the glowing review 🙏🏼

Happy New Year!

December 27, 2022

I would highly recommend this app. There are tons of customization options, and if you spend enough time, you can create some fantastic email templates! Really easy to export and you can get set up in under one hour. Support is also great. Overall, 10 out of 10.

NFDVapes
Time spent using app: 11 months
FORSBERG+two ApS replied December 28, 2022

Wow, thank you for the extra boost of positivity and your kind review! We're over the moon to hear that you've had such a good experience with OrderlyEmails 🤩

Edited December 19, 2022

I've been using this app for years, bought a template and for the price it's a worthy investment. Very easy UI and super simple to customize. Thank you for helping my store make beautiful email updates!

The Art of Cross Stitch
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 4 years
FORSBERG+two ApS replied December 19, 2022

Update - Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on your question sent to support today. Our usual reply time is under 30 minutes, but the team did have a higher number of cases to get through today, causing a slight delay.. our apologies.

Kind regards,
Bjorn Forsberg
Founder - OrderlyEmails by FORSBERG+two

--------
Original reply:

Thanks for the 5-star review. Glad to hear our app has been a worthwhile investment for you 🤩 We strive to make our apps as user-friendly as possible, so we're happy you've noticed 👌🏼

December 17, 2022

Customer service was excellent. I had a problem with sending my subscription bill email as a bill payment to my business checking account and Cesar helped me navigate the entire process. So grateful. Thank you so much

Black Box Wonderland, LLC
Time spent using app: 6 days
FORSBERG+two ApS replied December 19, 2022

We pride ourselves on providing top-notch service and are happy to hear Cesar was able to help you out 🤩 Thank you for the positive review and for using OrderlyEmails 🙏🏼

December 14, 2022

Excellent! Great customer service. Very fast at replys. Best email app available on the Shopify appstore by far!

Touch of an Angel
Time spent using app: 3 days
FORSBERG+two ApS replied December 15, 2022

Thanks for the great review! We're over the moon to hear that you're happy with our customer service and that you think OrderlyEmails is the best email app in the App Store 🤩 We appreciate your lovely words, and we'll continue to work hard to make sure our apps are the best it can be 💪

December 12, 2022

Great app, easy to use, and a great features for us. The super fast customer care, which I appreciate it!

trime.cz
Czechia
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
FORSBERG+two ApS replied December 12, 2022

Thank you for the positive review! We're glad you like our app and appreciate our fast customer support 😊

Have a lovely Monday.

December 8, 2022

I have been using this app since 2017. Really great app and now after a while time for a new theme. We use basically for everything. Really reccomend and also a great service.

YOSMO
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
FORSBERG+two ApS replied December 9, 2022

Thank you for the positive review! We are glad to hear that you have been using our app since 2017 and that you find it useful 🤩 We appreciate your recommendation!

Have a great day,

December 5, 2022

Lovely templates that are easy to set up, professional, and offer a variety of options for upsell/cross-sell. I'm very pleased with OrderlyEmails.

David Lozeau
Time spent using app: About 6 years
FORSBERG+two ApS replied December 6, 2022

Thanks for the awesome review 🤩 We're so happy to hear that you love our templates and that they're easy to set up.

November 28, 2022

Love the templates. Very clean, professional, and user-friendly. Support team is super on top of requests and happy to help. Highly recommend!

PRATIMA Skincare
Time spent using app: 10 days
FORSBERG+two ApS replied November 28, 2022

So good to hear you love our email templates 🤩 Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

Kind regards,