Emailable ‑ Email Verification

Emailable ‑ Email Verification

by RareLogic Inc.

Simple & Easy Customer Email and Form Verification

Dynasty Clothing Store

Tried integrating with Shopify and Mailchimp. Tried to initiate first email scan. Stopped me from initiating the scan because it said not enough credits, and asks you to buy credits. App says first 250 verifications are supposed to be free, but if your account contains more than 250 contacts then it won't even start scanning. Basically, it renders the "free trial" useless. Sent 2 emails asking for support. Support hasn't been able to give me any answers despite advertising the first 250 verifications are "free". How are they free if the verification scan doesn't start?

Bikini Luxe Swim

Excellent app, we have been using it in combination with Rare.io and are very happy with the results. It helps to keep our lists clean, lowers bounce rates and ensures that we don't end up in the spam folder!

Devon White https://www.bikiniluxe.com Women's Fashion & Designer Swimwear

Continentalwf Com

Easy to use app that does what it says. Good and responsive support as well!

B Moore Design

Removed undeliverable emails through shopify account in a breeze. Flagged risky and unknown for me to sort through and remove manually. thanks Team for your app. B

Lil Things Gifts

Emailable is totally awesome! I had a ton of contacts from a previous store that I just didn't feel confident were all legitimate anymore. Within minutes I had a completely verified list and was able to weed out the junk! SO EASY!

Natural Nail Polish

The must have app for all online stores to protect your marketing lists from spam and bad addresses. Easy to install and integrates with our MailChimp account. Keeps our customer and email lists clean. LOVE IT!

Spivostick

Great user friendly app. I didn't know your email deliverability could get penalized for having undeliverable emails! This app is a must.

Slender Fender

Great tool to protect your email deliverability and domain reputation. We use it verify our Shopify customer list and several marketing lists from MailChimp. It allows us to cleanse our lists and prevent future bouncing.

The Wedding Shop 2

It's amazing how we can see many of our emails are undeliverable! Great for cleaning our prospect list and ensure we email to valid recipients. Good job!