Emailable ‑ Email Verification

Emailable ‑ Email Verification

by Coherent Path Inc.

Simple & Easy Customer Email and Form Verification

Military Republic

Very bad App, does not work, their support link also throws some url error.
They do not deserve to be on Shopify platform. This app should be removed.

If someone cares, then pl. respond

All About Quilting

I installed to clean up emails left by bots. Clicked the verify button. Message came up that I had to pay to get all my emails verified. So I bought more. Then got URL errors. Contacted support and was told there was a problem with my CSV file. I told them I wasn't working with a CSV file. Support is worthless. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!! I asked for a refund and was ignored. Have uninstalled. DON'T GET THIS APP!!

Dynasty Clothing Store

Tried integrating with Shopify and Mailchimp. Tried to initiate first email scan. Stopped me from initiating the scan because it said not enough credits, and asks you to buy credits. App says first 250 verifications are supposed to be free, but if your account contains more than 250 contacts then it won't even start scanning. Basically, it renders the "free trial" useless. Sent 2 emails asking for support. Support hasn't been able to give me any answers despite advertising the first 250 verifications are "free". How are they free if the verification scan doesn't start?