by Autoketing

Auto Thankyou email, Email marketing, Cart Recovery,Newsletter

Athlete Boost

One of the best currency converters, thank you so much, with this app my store increased 3 times more sales.!!!

September 12, 2021

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.
We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Autoketing team

Sake Business Laboratory Online Shop

Hi Autoketing team. I have a question about free plan. About to amount of 130 free emails. Is it 130 free emails per month? Does it refill in a new month? Or it is 130 free emails forever and can not refill in the new month? Thank you so much!

August 22, 2021

Thanks for your question.
130 emails don't refill after a new month.
You have only 130 emails to use.

Regards

Belmil

Bit disappointed with this App. All emails being sent out are ending up in customer's junk mailboxes. Would be nice if somebody could help me out with this problem. Or give me an advice how to fix it. Thanks

June 27, 2021

Thanks for your review. We will improve our app and contact you when the issue is solved.

Best regards,

yadu9

Very good app. It really personilized the thank you email to make the customer feel like it is a real person that took time to email them

May 31, 2021

It'd great to see your feedback. Please chat with us or send an email if you need any support.
We will help you as soon as possible.

Autoketing team

ISMAPK

This is very good app for marketing, i used its all qualities. it seems very easy and compact. i used it first time and it was very easy to use.

April 25, 2021

Thanks for your review. Hope our app can work well and help your store.
Please contact us if you have any questions or issues.

Starlific Boutique

I want to use this app for my customers but I wish it didn't have the customer's information when they receive the thank you notification.

April 14, 2021

Thanks for your review. Can you give us more information about the issue? We want to support you more.
We will send you an email. Please check your inbox.

Thanks a lot

Home Sweat Home

This app is wonderful and was exactly what I needed when I first began my online store. My customers were happy with it also

April 5, 2021

Thanks for your review. We're also happy when hearing that you and your customers are satisfied with our app. It's the motivation for us to enhance the service.

HoneyGalFash

As a small business this message app is really easy to use and very detailed. I am able to design my emails as much as I can. love it!

March 28, 2021

Your review is so great. It's our motivation to improve the service and support merchants like you much more.
If you have any questions, please contact us.

Have a nice day!

Mystic light seeker 1111

I do not like this app, I have tried to send a test email to see what it would look like and I have tried numerous times.

March 23, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We're sorry for the error.
We have sent an email to support you. Please check your inbox.

Regards

My Little Daisy Shop

I like this app, although I have not used it much but I am looking forward to using in the future. Thank you,

February 18, 2021

Thanks for your review. We hope that our app can help your store.
Please email us or chat with us if you have any issues or questions.
We're willing to support you.

Best regards,