by Autoketing

Auto Thankyou email, Email marketing, Cart Recovery,Newsletter

Starlific Boutique

I want to use this app for my customers but I wish it didn't have the customer's information when they receive the thank you notification.

April 14, 2021

Thanks for your review. Can you give us more information about the issue? We want to support you more.
We will send you an email. Please check your inbox.

Thanks a lot

Home Sweat Home

This app is wonderful and was exactly what I needed when I first began my online store. My customers were happy with it also

April 5, 2021

Thanks for your review. We're also happy when hearing that you and your customers are satisfied with our app. It's the motivation for us to enhance the service.
Please contact us if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

HoneyGalFash

As a small business this message app is really easy to use and very detailed. I am able to design my emails as much as I can. love it!

March 28, 2021

Your review is so great. It's our motivation to improve the service and support merchants like you much more.
If you have any questions, please contact us.

Have a nice day!

Mystic light seeker 1111

I do not like this app, I have tried to send a test email to see what it would look like and I have tried numerous times.

March 23, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. We're sorry for the error.
We have sent an email to support you. Please check your inbox.
Please contact us if you have any questions.

My Little Daisy Shop

I like this app, although I have not used it much but I am looking forward to using in the future. Thank you,

February 18, 2021

Thanks for your review. We hope that our app can help your store.
Please email us or chat with us if you have any issues or questions.
We're willing to support you.

Best regards,

The Game Steward

We installed this app. Then spoke with their customer support. Their customer support was prompt in their reply. This app is too limited to be of any use to us. It appears designed to send repetitive emails that mostly just double up on the email already send automatically by Shopify, such as when a customer makes an order and receives a notification email of such. Notably: This app can not send a "first order thank you email" with specific text on the first order and a shop's thanks on customers first order, Likewise, this app can not send a "second order thank you email" with specific text on the second order and a shop's thanks on customers buying a second time from the shop. Because it lacks any utility for us, we will be uninstalling. We sincerely hope these app makers learn a little more about what a thank you email is for and build some capability into this app.

December 8, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We're sorry that our app doesn't meet your needs. We will try to improve in the next version.

Carole's Cheesecake Company

I would give this app 5 stars if it wasn't for the fact that all the emails get sent to spam, making the app completely useless, I tried contacting support but they just replied with it has to do with the settings of each user, however I changed the settings of my email so I would make sure that the email from where it was sent was authorized, and it still got put in spam. I also know I am not the only one with the problem, I spent a few hours going through the forums finding lots of people with unhappy customers because the emails went straight to spam folder. I understand that user email settings could make this happen but then why do the emails from other apps that have the same service do not get sent straight to spam? I know they're using sendgrid but I have used sendgrid as well and haven't had this issue either. So 2 stars it is, and they get 2 because their app is easy to use and the emails are easy to edit also has a lot of features. But if emails get sent to spam that makes all the good things go away.

November 3, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We're very sorry for the issue. Many stores have emails sent to Promotions category.
We will try to improve our app.

Cici Bloom

Haven't used it yet but hope it works!! I'll adjust my review accordingly. Also the plans should be updated in before downloading.

August 3, 2020

We appreciate your review so much. Thanks for reviewing our service.
If you need any support, please contact our team.
Best regards

Autoketing team

Smarter Camper

havent used this app for that long but i really love it so far. Very user friendly easy to get into and gets the job done

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for sparing the time to share your experience when using the app with us. Your feedback is inspirational for the team to work harder and harder to bring the best experience to our customers.

Your friend,
Autoketing Team.

finesseflair

Most people spend so much time trying to get a customer that when they finally land the sale they forget to continue marketing to them. Automating allows you to send an email to a customer after they’ve placed an order on your store. Since a customer has just purchased with you, they’ll be much more likely to open an email from you – they might even expect it. Introduce yourself as the founder of the company and build a personal connection with your customer, and promote your great brand. Try delaying sending the email so that customers don’t assume it’s automated.

June 25, 2020