by Autoketing

Automated thank-you emails to your customers to boost sales

SAVEPACE LLC

Really simple to use, and is the app I think will help out a lot! Somebody needs to make a 6-10 rating zone.

Maeso

This seems really easy and simple to customize at the moment! Great if Autoketing decides to have an email automation app next. Seems to be a fantastic free option for welcome email ...But just a question, can we adjust this to just being a WELCOME email when they sign up for our mailing list and not a THANK YOU email when they purchase (since there is already an automated email by Shopify)? Thanks!

Vibrant Vibes

Easy setup and boosted conversions! Simple to use and was an easy app to customize the emails on shopify

Hi-Fidelity 808 Clothing Co.

App was simple to use.. easy to send mass emails to all of my customers... I was very happy to with the app.

Everydayclique

nice one nice one nice one nice one nice one nice one nice one nice one nice one nice one nice one nice one nice one nice one

H.A Magnolia

Great so far. Emails are given a template you can edit to your needs. So far so good.

Rons Ebook Store

i like it i thank it will do great for what i need but haven't trid it yet since i've not had my first customer

Kwirfy Shop

This is an esay to use app. The interface is user friendly. Its great for dropshipping businesses.

☁️ Dream Store Br ☁️

good luck! otimo app, me ajudou bastante na loja!

iCaseTeemo

I like this app thats why i use it its great and will help me a lot to be careful of mu customers thank you so much

Previous 1 3 4