by Autoketing

Automated thank-you emails to your customers to boost sales

Tu Rincón Zen

Estoy empezando a usarla, pero mi nivel de inglés es bastante bajo, y no sé si lo estoy configurando bien. Parece una aplicación buena.

Modesticosmetics

love it, it helps me to get what I need to get done. It's a free way to advertise as well. I think they should offer coupon codes within the template

ultamatesuperstore

great app to use gives customers good feed back have good day using it its a 5 star ratings try it for your self

Classic Vintage Home LLC

easy to use, very useful and it is for free. What more can you ask for. I am excited about using this app in my online store.Thank you so much.

Charlestine & Company

I believe that this app will be very beneficial to my online store. Automation is King. I have one less task to complete, so I can now key in on other aspects of my online business.

Kings and Queens Closet

I used this app because it help me to send thank you email to customers who visited or purchase form my store

babylifestile

I used this app to help send email to customer after buy products like this idea thank you very much

Kitchen Kelp

Yeahh, this is so cool considering it's free!!
and it's
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ making app

Tiny Fries

SDFVGB,NKM;JKUYGTYDSTRAEWXGFVJBKNJMLKMLKJBGUYGTUFY5FBHJBHBHYGTFTYFVHGVGVHJHJBHJBHBHBKHBHBHBYHGGJKVVH

torredon.com

good website/app, helps you with automatic email. perfect for persons with not much time. easy to use

Previous 1 3 4 5 6