by Autoketing

Automated thank-you emails to your customers to boost sales

Sheavon Beauty

I was using a free account with this company then out the clear blue they decided to cancel free accounts and stated if we want keep going with the app then pay for it. This happened after customer increase that they are finding hard to manage.

SoWaggy

What a wonderful find and I can fully understand why they have to charge after you have used more than 10 emails. Very easy to set up and will help with a great customer service. May I suggest that we can put an upsell on the email.

HolistifyHaven

It makes it easier to follow up with customers . Best app to use with Shopify thank you very much. Easy to use

H2 Bliss

i used this app to help me create a good customer relationship .

CATCH ME MARKET

Very good app, easy and clean. we can leave the old and boring automatic e-mails...=)
Greate job !!

Its A Total Life Change

I love how I can pick a time limit where to send my emails . Good job boss. I recommend this right here

pretty reward

the number of customers must be more than 10 customers. it must be at least 30 customers for free plan

December 12, 2019

Thanks for your reply. We only can offer 10 emails for free.
If we offer more, we cannot afford the cost of email service.
Please sympathize for us.
Thanks a lot
Autoketing team

SHEENHUT

This app is well,it can help me save time to respond to customers!

ZapFulFurniture

i love this app its awesome it gets 5 stars from Me And My Team keep up the Great work as far as adding new things into the app

A&A Nails Store

Very good app and useful. I use it at my store and it is amazing. I recommend to anyone to get customers. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12