by Autoketing

Automated thank-you emails to your customers to boost sales

Bozsky

i just download the app,so hopefully i seen some changes within my store.I really hope this really work...................................................................

Lubn Inc

Love it. Highly recommend! Please install to your Shopify account and give it a try. I have recommended to my friends.

Adora Brushes

Thank you Autoketing! You did it again...great app and I highly recommend it. Easy to use and setup.

It's all about accessories

thanks for the hard work
it makes the store look more professional one
keep going on' . thank you letter is important to customers relationship. it's a good experience with thank you email

Tributary Teas

Straightforward and useful. No strings attached - nice of the creator to not ask for any money with this.

LEVEZZ

Muito bom,pois podemos ter uma melhor relação com os nossos clientes com essa ferramenta.Logo ele é muito útil para nós.

BiasLighting.com

I was caught up in the whole Beeketing fiasco with apps that were pulled from the Shopify platform. I'm pleased to say that this app is a worthy replacement to the app that I used to use!

ComfyPet Products

I used another app and I didn't really like it but very happy with this excellent app - and it's free - thanks

Urban Jewel

i really used this app. it is highly recommended. it will get the job done without any effort mentioned!

Chiquebysha

I did't find this app helpful for the most part. There are other apps that offer better features for $0 . Good concept but didnt like the spam email addresses that was showing up in my customer list.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8