by Autoketing

Auto Thankyou email, Email marketing, Cart Recovery,Newsletter

Amore Dell'Oro

I haven't used the app much yet as my store is still new, but it seems to be easy to set up as well as target driven. A great FREEBIE!

J.R.HANGER, LLC.

I love this app and it’s free, I definitely recommend it. It helps so much, less time consuming. Definitely try!

JustMoy

The app is a great tool for my online business. It saved me a lot of time. Wish it was automated tho.

Recovery Chile

excelente herramienta para automatizar correo de agradecimiento para la tienda online, muy recomendado

AMI Accessories

i used this app for marketing very good app thank you would be better if they added more items thanks

May 28, 2019

Dear AMI Accessories,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're glad to here that you had a good experience and we look forward to seeing you again!

AirTech

May 24, 2019

Dear AirTech,

Global Outdoor

Since I used this app, it really worked very well, saved some customers for me, and then I put a discount code in the mail. When the customer saw the email I wrote and the effective discount, I would go to my store again. App is really good, worth downloading

May 24, 2019

Dear Global Outdoor,

Piazza-Mall

Great app, it is agreat app for online store .
Very easy to use and very powerful
I have used it for several emails and it is really a good free app

May 12, 2019

Dear Piazza-Mall,

Thank you for your great review, If you have any problem please let us know via email: support@autoketing.com or live chat in dashboard.

ALIBAYA

good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 12, 2019

Dear ALIBAYA,

Magika Mountain Furniture

Great App Really convenient and saves lots of time. Would highly recommend this app, 100% 5 star from me.

May 10, 2019