by Autoketing

Auto Thankyou email, Email marketing, Cart Recovery,Newsletter

SoWaggy

What a wonderful find and I can fully understand why they have to charge after you have used more than 10 emails. Very easy to set up and will help with a great customer service. May I suggest that we can put an upsell on the email.

HolistifyHaven

It makes it easier to follow up with customers . Best app to use with Shopify thank you very much. Easy to use

H2 Bliss

i used this app to help me create a good customer relationship .

CATCH ME MARKET

Very good app, easy and clean. we can leave the old and boring automatic e-mails...=)
Greate job !!

Its A Total Life Change

I love how I can pick a time limit where to send my emails . Good job boss. I recommend this right here

SHEENHUT

This app is well,it can help me save time to respond to customers!

ZapFulFurniture

i love this app its awesome it gets 5 stars from Me And My Team keep up the Great work as far as adding new things into the app

A&A Nails Store

Very good app and useful. I use it at my store and it is amazing. I recommend to anyone to get customers. Thank you.

zalainshop

Thanks its wonderfull app ever) *****best best best best best best best best best best best best best.

Karma's Storee

Honestly great app. I would ask you to try this app. I mean really like this app does what you be doing for hours