by Autoketing

Auto Thankyou email, Email marketing, Cart Recovery,Newsletter

Arkinalais

Nice app to say thank you for visiting your website even though they purchase or not as long as you already have sent them your sincere note.

VenLime

AWESOME LOVE IT, EASY TO USE AND REALLY HELPFUL DEFENETLY RECOMEN THIS APP LOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEE IT...............................................................

Murcii

Great for starting I really appreciate Helping me out with my costumers. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Talisman Perfume Oils®

Kieria Samone Cosmetics

I used this app to get automated thank you emails. Its working perfect for me so far. It was very easy to access.

Bozsky

i just download the app,so hopefully i seen some changes within my store.I really hope this really work...................................................................

Lubn Inc

Love it. Highly recommend! Please install to your Shopify account and give it a try. I have recommended to my friends.

It's all about accessories

thanks for the hard work
it makes the store look more professional one
keep going on' . thank you letter is important to customers relationship. it's a good experience with thank you email

Tributary Teas

Straightforward and useful. No strings attached - nice of the creator to not ask for any money with this.

BiasLighting.com

I was caught up in the whole Beeketing fiasco with apps that were pulled from the Shopify platform. I'm pleased to say that this app is a worthy replacement to the app that I used to use!