by Autoketing

Automated thank-you emails to your customers to boost sales

DudleyDudzz

This crap doesn't even work. It really makes you look bad. I've contacted support and nothing has been done. Do NOT download this app.

September 24, 2019

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Our support team will support contact you via email to solve the problem. Please sympathize for us.
Best regards

Adora Brushes

Very bad way to make business, this way I don't predict a great future for Autoketing. I did not receive an email warning me about the decision. Instead, a new customer advised did not receive the email with discount codes. I logged in I found:

IMPORTANT!!!

Dear our valued customers!

We have tried to maintain Thank You Email as a free app to best support you. Unfortunately! We can not afford to maintain the service when the number of customers is growing.

This is beyond our control. We are required to close your free service from 11/11/2019. We apologize to you for this abruptness. However, to continue using the service and supporting us, please upgrade to a paid plan on the billing page. We hope that you can sympathize and help us continue to grow.

Just like that! There is NO WAY I will continue business with Autoketing, this is just bad practice.

Then, if I really need to upgrade while I find another app:

November 15, 2019
Thanks for your feedback. We are building the cost plan for the app. It takes a few days. We will notify you when it's done.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
We hope you still consider using our app in the future.
Kind regards

Overall, $7.00 is not a big deal BUT, Autoketing already established a really bad precedent, you sign up for something and wake up tomorrow with another surprise. No trustworthy nor worth my money to them.