by Autoketing

Auto Thankyou email, Email marketing, Cart Recovery,Newsletter

Ropedt.com

I cannot send test emails so I have to use another email and subscribe to our own newsletter to me. And the result is ugly as hell. Too much spacing between paragraphs and it's not mobile-optimized. I need to cancel my subscription ASAP.

Reply to the Dev's Reply: I did not receive an email for support at all!

June 2, 2020

Thank you for your review. We feel sorry that our app didn't come up to your needs. We have sent you an email for support and more information (in case you wanna cancel paying fee), please check it out!

Your friend,
Autoketing Team.

The New Leaders

wow you guys cancelled the free side! Thats a bummer well ill find another one thanks again anyway

April 26, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We still have a free plan with 10 free products. You can try it.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Autoketing team

MOOSASILWADI Sci-fi COSMOS DESIGN

What will happen once 5000 customers email are used? does this renew every month?
OVERVIEW is not clickable So How to go to settings and see all email list that was sent to customers?

April 26, 2020

Thanks for your question. 5000 emails will be renewed every month.
Please scroll down the overview, you will see Edit button to change settings.
Please contact us if you have any questions. It'd be great if you like our app and upgrade the review. We really appreciate that.

DudleyDudzz

This crap doesn't even work. It really makes you look bad. I've contacted support and nothing has been done. Do NOT download this app.

September 24, 2019

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Our support team will support contact you via email to solve the problem. Please sympathize for us.
Best regards

Adora Brushes

Very bad way to make business, this way I don't predict a great future for Autoketing. I did not receive an email warning me about the decision. Instead, a new customer advised did not receive the email with discount codes. I logged in I found:

IMPORTANT!!!

Dear our valued customers!

We have tried to maintain Thank You Email as a free app to best support you. Unfortunately! We can not afford to maintain the service when the number of customers is growing.

This is beyond our control. We are required to close your free service from 11/11/2019. We apologize to you for this abruptness. However, to continue using the service and supporting us, please upgrade to a paid plan on the billing page. We hope that you can sympathize and help us continue to grow.

Just like that! There is NO WAY I will continue business with Autoketing, this is just bad practice.

Then, if I really need to upgrade while I find another app:

November 15, 2019
Thanks for your feedback. We are building the cost plan for the app. It takes a few days. We will notify you when it's done.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
We hope you still consider using our app in the future.
Kind regards

Overall, $7.00 is not a big deal BUT, Autoketing already established a really bad precedent, you sign up for something and wake up tomorrow with another surprise. No trustworthy nor worth my money to them.