by Autoketing

Auto Thankyou email, Email marketing, Cart Recovery,Newsletter

Sake Business Laboratory Online Shop

Hi Autoketing team. I have a question about free plan. About to amount of 130 free emails. Is it 130 free emails per month? Does it refill in a new month? Or it is 130 free emails forever and can not refill in the new month? Thank you so much!

August 22, 2021

Thanks for your question.
130 emails don't refill after a new month.
You have only 130 emails to use.

Please contact us if you have any questions.
Regards

Belmil

Bit disappointed with this App. All emails being sent out are ending up in customer's junk mailboxes. Would be nice if somebody could help me out with this problem. Or give me an advice how to fix it. Thanks

June 27, 2021

Thanks for your review. We will improve our app and contact you when the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Munskydd

Purchased this app but doesn't work too well.

It sends thank-you emails to NON customers (e.g abandoned checkout) which creates a massive confusion with the customer - making them believe they have placed an order when they haven't.

We have received poor reviews on our social media and Google because of this, where customers think we force an order on them.

I have messaged live chat with no response.

April 7, 2020

We are very sorry for the issue. Currently, our app will send thankyou emails to new email addresses in the email list of Shopify admin.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Kind regards

pretty reward

the number of customers must be more than 10 customers. it must be at least 30 customers for free plan

December 12, 2019

Thanks for your reply. We only can offer 10 emails for free.
If we offer more, we cannot afford the cost of email service.
Please sympathize for us.
Thanks a lot
Autoketing team

Macrocosm Spaces

I received a message saying they can no longer support my store with email thank you's because I have to many customers. I need to setup a montly payment plan. However, there is no where on the site that I can set this up. The plan says it is FREE??????

November 15, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We are building the cost plan for the app. It takes a few days. We will notify you when it's done.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
We hope you still consider using our app in the future.
Kind regards

Advanzdeals

aasfrgthrjrdyjtdyjtjtjtyjtrjtyktuktyukukyukyilyilyliyilylyilyilylyulylututykryetjetjaeahaethsrrjryjtduktduktu

KJ's Merchandise

I just started my online store, and i decided to download the app, for the email services. writing my own thank you letter. the only issue I have is not being able to exclude my address, I don't want customers just popping up at my house. it wouldn't allow me to delete that part.

ishopforphone

i like this app its easy to send messages n communicate with my customer i am very happy using this app

smittera

amazing i love it and keep using it give me great some sort of help guys get this app grow Ur business

FeelGoodShapewear

This has saved me the time of writing an automated email to my customers and i am very grateful.Thanks alot

Previous 1