by Autoketing

Automated thank-you emails to your customers to boost sales

Munskydd

Purchased this app but doesn't work too well.

It sends thank-you emails to NON customers (e.g abandoned checkout) which creates a massive confusion with the customer - making them believe they have placed an order when they haven't.

We have received poor reviews on our social media and Google because of this, where customers think we force an order on them.

I have messaged live chat with no response.

April 7, 2020

We are very sorry for the issue. Currently, our app will send thankyou emails to new email addresses in the email list of Shopify admin.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Kind regards

pretty reward

the number of customers must be more than 10 customers. it must be at least 30 customers for free plan

December 12, 2019

Thanks for your reply. We only can offer 10 emails for free.
If we offer more, we cannot afford the cost of email service.
Please sympathize for us.
Thanks a lot
Autoketing team

Macrocosm Spaces

I received a message saying they can no longer support my store with email thank you's because I have to many customers. I need to setup a montly payment plan. However, there is no where on the site that I can set this up. The plan says it is FREE??????

November 15, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We are building the cost plan for the app. It takes a few days. We will notify you when it's done.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
We hope you still consider using our app in the future.
Kind regards

Advanzdeals

aasfrgthrjrdyjtdyjtjtjtyjtrjtyktuktyukukyukyilyilyliyilylyilyilylyulylututykryetjetjaeahaethsrrjryjtduktduktu

KJ's Merchandise

I just started my online store, and i decided to download the app, for the email services. writing my own thank you letter. the only issue I have is not being able to exclude my address, I don't want customers just popping up at my house. it wouldn't allow me to delete that part.

ishopforphone

i like this app its easy to send messages n communicate with my customer i am very happy using this app

smittera

amazing i love it and keep using it give me great some sort of help guys get this app grow Ur business

FeelGoodShapewear

This has saved me the time of writing an automated email to my customers and i am very grateful.Thanks alot

NHBshop

I just installed, let see how it works, as soon I get emails sent to my contact list, will let you know, for the moment I can not choose my subscribers to send them a thank you note. Can I?, let me know, thanks a lot

March 20, 2019

Dear NHBshop,

Thanks for installing. Our app helps you send a thank you email to customers who subscriber or purchase. The email will be automatically sent based on your config time. You will don't need to send it manually, if you have other issue or feature request please let us know via email win@autoketing.com

Autoketing team