by Autoketing

Automated thank-you emails to your customers to boost sales

LEVEZZ

Muito bom,pois podemos ter uma melhor relação com os nossos clientes com essa ferramenta.Logo ele é muito útil para nós.

contradiction.org

pretty good so far looks like a really good handy tool I will get a lot of use out of. Instead of emailing each customer one by one I can have my whole list updated in a few clicks! :)

Galactic Wells

it is really easy and simple to use, the generic template was pretty spot on and I am hoping this works well.

Tu Rincón Zen

Estoy empezando a usarla, pero mi nivel de inglés es bastante bajo, y no sé si lo estoy configurando bien. Parece una aplicación buena.

Kings and Queens Closet

I used this app because it help me to send thank you email to customers who visited or purchase form my store

babylifestile

I used this app to help send email to customer after buy products like this idea thank you very much

torredon.com

good website/app, helps you with automatic email. perfect for persons with not much time. easy to use

Maeso

This seems really easy and simple to customize at the moment! Great if Autoketing decides to have an email automation app next. Seems to be a fantastic free option for welcome email ...But just a question, can we adjust this to just being a WELCOME email when they sign up for our mailing list and not a THANK YOU email when they purchase (since there is already an automated email by Shopify)? Thanks!

H.A Magnolia

Great so far. Emails are given a template you can edit to your needs. So far so good.

Classic Blueprint

I was unable to locate if there was a preview option and thereby confused how it would look when emailed to customers. I would recommend.

Previous 1