by Autoketing

Auto Thankyou email, Email marketing, Cart Recovery,Newsletter

Brick Bodies

Its good. I like it. It couldd be better if its competelly free. It very basic and clean but quiet expensive.

May 25, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5-star review, your feedback is highly respected and it helps our team maintain outstanding quality levels for our customers.

Your friend,
Autoketing Team.

BARBAS 1935

Great App! I don't if it's possible to have it also for multiple languages and for POS when a sale is done in the retail shops...

May 25, 2020

Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review of Autoketing app. Hope you're having wonderful experience with our app.

Your friend,
Autoketing Team.

Cave Scents

So far so good, looking forward to using this more often then upgrading my fingers are crossed. !!!!

Nic-o'loop

Really cool app. Just wish you weren't forced to upgrade in order to sent more than 10 thank you e-mails.

Outbreak Readiness

I used this app to add some value to my page. It really helped and was user friendly. It was great and I would definitely recommend t to my friends and co workers

March 24, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Kind regards

foodex

thank you for this app it is very helpful and I will use it to my website, full support for this app and the team behind it

Pimple Stop

I have faith in the relevance of this app to be integrated within my shop. Where its application, i believe will improve customer relations as well as increase my shops relevance towards my customers. This is in my consideration, is very important in building a business. Where overtime will embed a presence of trust and honesty throughout the my current and future customers. This trust and presence is what i hope will be present throughout my use of this app. I expect many things and most importantly happiness and satisfaction towards my customers. Even though by installing this app to only send thank you letters. It's still important in maintaining relations with both parties of the exchange business.

In the end i am satisfied with what my aim is with the use of this app. But i can only hope to gain what i dream and must work towards my en devours in making my shop a success

Awesome OnlineStore

Testing right now, so far so good......................................................................

Jake 'n' Jasp

This is a good app. However comes with limitations with templates. It can only send emails to the first time customers. I would like to have more flexibility in customization of columns resizing and custom email signatures etc. Hopefully they will add these feature along with drip-mail campaigns templates. The fact that this app is free is attractive.

LEVEZZ

Muito bom,pois podemos ter uma melhor relação com os nossos clientes com essa ferramenta.Logo ele é muito útil para nós.

Previous 1 3