by Autoketing

Auto Thankyou email, Email marketing, Cart Recovery,Newsletter

yadu9

Very good app. It really personilized the thank you email to make the customer feel like it is a real person that took time to email them

May 31, 2021

It'd great to see your feedback. Please chat with us or send an email if you need any support.
We will help you as soon as possible.
Sincerely,

Autoketing team

Starlific Boutique

I want to use this app for my customers but I wish it didn't have the customer's information when they receive the thank you notification.

April 14, 2021

Thanks for your review. Can you give us more information about the issue? We want to support you more.
We will send you an email. Please check your inbox.

Thanks a lot

The Game Steward

We installed this app. Then spoke with their customer support. Their customer support was prompt in their reply. This app is too limited to be of any use to us. It appears designed to send repetitive emails that mostly just double up on the email already send automatically by Shopify, such as when a customer makes an order and receives a notification email of such. Notably: This app can not send a "first order thank you email" with specific text on the first order and a shop's thanks on customers first order, Likewise, this app can not send a "second order thank you email" with specific text on the second order and a shop's thanks on customers buying a second time from the shop. Because it lacks any utility for us, we will be uninstalling. We sincerely hope these app makers learn a little more about what a thank you email is for and build some capability into this app.

December 8, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We're sorry that our app doesn't meet your needs. We will try to improve in the next version.

Regards

Brick Bodies

Its good. I like it. It couldd be better if its competelly free. It very basic and clean but quiet expensive.

May 25, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5-star review, your feedback is highly respected and it helps our team maintain outstanding quality levels for our customers.

Your friend,
Autoketing Team.

BARBAS 1935

Great App! I don't if it's possible to have it also for multiple languages and for POS when a sale is done in the retail shops...

May 25, 2020

Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review of Autoketing app. Hope you're having wonderful experience with our app.

Your friend,
Autoketing Team.

Cave Scents

So far so good, looking forward to using this more often then upgrading my fingers are crossed. !!!!

Nic-o'loop

Really cool app. Just wish you weren't forced to upgrade in order to sent more than 10 thank you e-mails.

Outbreak Readiness

I used this app to add some value to my page. It really helped and was user friendly. It was great and I would definitely recommend t to my friends and co workers

March 24, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Kind regards

foodex

thank you for this app it is very helpful and I will use it to my website, full support for this app and the team behind it

Pimple Stop

I have faith in the relevance of this app to be integrated within my shop. Where its application, i believe will improve customer relations as well as increase my shops relevance towards my customers. This is in my consideration, is very important in building a business. Where overtime will embed a presence of trust and honesty throughout the my current and future customers. This trust and presence is what i hope will be present throughout my use of this app. I expect many things and most importantly happiness and satisfaction towards my customers. Even though by installing this app to only send thank you letters. It's still important in maintaining relations with both parties of the exchange business.

In the end i am satisfied with what my aim is with the use of this app. But i can only hope to gain what i dream and must work towards my en devours in making my shop a success

Previous 1 3