by Autoketing

Automated thank-you emails to your customers to boost sales

Pimple Stop

I have faith in the relevance of this app to be integrated within my shop. Where its application, i believe will improve customer relations as well as increase my shops relevance towards my customers. This is in my consideration, is very important in building a business. Where overtime will embed a presence of trust and honesty throughout the my current and future customers. This trust and presence is what i hope will be present throughout my use of this app. I expect many things and most importantly happiness and satisfaction towards my customers. Even though by installing this app to only send thank you letters. It's still important in maintaining relations with both parties of the exchange business.

In the end i am satisfied with what my aim is with the use of this app. But i can only hope to gain what i dream and must work towards my en devours in making my shop a success

Awesome OnlineStore

Testing right now, so far so good......................................................................

Jake 'n' Jasp

This is a good app. However comes with limitations with templates. It can only send emails to the first time customers. I would like to have more flexibility in customization of columns resizing and custom email signatures etc. Hopefully they will add these feature along with drip-mail campaigns templates. The fact that this app is free is attractive.

LEVEZZ

Muito bom,pois podemos ter uma melhor relação com os nossos clientes com essa ferramenta.Logo ele é muito útil para nós.

contradiction.org

pretty good so far looks like a really good handy tool I will get a lot of use out of. Instead of emailing each customer one by one I can have my whole list updated in a few clicks! :)

Galactic Wells

it is really easy and simple to use, the generic template was pretty spot on and I am hoping this works well.

Tu Rincón Zen

Estoy empezando a usarla, pero mi nivel de inglés es bastante bajo, y no sé si lo estoy configurando bien. Parece una aplicación buena.

Kings and Queens Closet

I used this app because it help me to send thank you email to customers who visited or purchase form my store

babylifestile

I used this app to help send email to customer after buy products like this idea thank you very much

torredon.com

good website/app, helps you with automatic email. perfect for persons with not much time. easy to use

Previous 1