by Autoketing

Automated thank-you emails to your customers to boost sales

Hotfitspro

very good! I like it.so good!Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

June 3, 2020

Thanks a bunch. Hope your store is going well!

M.Clay Fashion

as the app theme says thanks. the app is amazing, it connecting automatically and the thanks texts is there already

June 2, 2020

Thanks for your review. We're glad that you're satisfied with the app.
Have a wonderful day!

Victoria's Journals

a nice personal touch. something we all need as people and customers. recommended app. I use it for my new webpage: victoriasjournals.com

May 28, 2020

Thanks for your review. Hope your store will blossom even more in the future with the assistance of your app.
Have a nice day!

Quiver of Rubies

I like how easy it is to use this app! Sends and automatic email after purchase! Just what I needed! Thank you

May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for sparing the time to share your experience when using the app with us. Your feedback is inspirational for the team to work harder and harder to bring the best experience to our customers.

Hyperxwatch

Perfect!!! Thanks for sharing this app with us you are really great , just keep it up with the good work!

May 25, 2020

Thanks for your great feeback, hope you're having great experience with this app.

Pawtrait.dxb

Great app. It makes you feel you did write the email.
Have not check yet if it works or not but I am about to. thank you.

It was great. your clients will be happy to receive a thank you email.

The only issue you might face is when you submit a review it will keep asking you to tell you about your experience

Good app totaly recommend it

May 25, 2020

Thanks very much for your balanced and fair review of Autoketing. Hope your store will skyrocket sale in the future with the assistance of our app.

DNDsportswear.com

It was really easy to customize and work through thank you so much for allowing me to use and being a part of my up coming business

May 25, 2020

Thanks for your review. We do appreciate your kind words and professional demeanor and look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

TinyMommaDesigns

I use this app to email my customers. I send my customers emails using this app. I would definitely recommend this app to others.

May 25, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review, your feedback is highly respected and it helps our team maintain outstanding quality levels for our customers.

Simpli Komplikated

This app was very easy to use. I like that I was able to customize lots of features and colors of the email. This will ensure the customers are connected the brand colors an feel. I would recommend this app for others looking to stand out in their market.

May 25, 2020

Thanks for you 5-star rating. We do appreciate that you're sparing the time to share with us your experience.
Hope your store is going well!

UrbaVeg

Just downloaded it and installed it then customized my email template. hoping this will work for me! maybe raise the free limit to somewhere closer to 50?

May 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. We're glad you felt great when using the app. It's something we've been working hard on and we're glad that our efforts have resonated with you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11