by Autoketing

Auto Thankyou email, Email marketing, Cart Recovery,Newsletter

Home Sweat Home

This app is wonderful and was exactly what I needed when I first began my online store. My customers were happy with it also

April 5, 2021

Thanks for your review. We're also happy when hearing that you and your customers are satisfied with our app. It's the motivation for us to enhance the service.
Please contact us if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

HoneyGalFash

As a small business this message app is really easy to use and very detailed. I am able to design my emails as much as I can. love it!

March 28, 2021

Your review is so great. It's our motivation to improve the service and support merchants like you much more.
If you have any questions, please contact us.

Have a nice day!

My Little Daisy Shop

I like this app, although I have not used it much but I am looking forward to using in the future. Thank you,

February 18, 2021

Thanks for your review. We hope that our app can help your store.
Please email us or chat with us if you have any issues or questions.
We're willing to support you.

Best regards,

Cici Bloom

Haven't used it yet but hope it works!! I'll adjust my review accordingly. Also the plans should be updated in before downloading.

August 3, 2020

We appreciate your review so much. Thanks for reviewing our service.
If you need any support, please contact our team.
Best regards

Autoketing team

Smarter Camper

havent used this app for that long but i really love it so far. Very user friendly easy to get into and gets the job done

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for sparing the time to share your experience when using the app with us. Your feedback is inspirational for the team to work harder and harder to bring the best experience to our customers.

finesseflair

Most people spend so much time trying to get a customer that when they finally land the sale they forget to continue marketing to them. Automating allows you to send an email to a customer after they’ve placed an order on your store. Since a customer has just purchased with you, they’ll be much more likely to open an email from you – they might even expect it. Introduce yourself as the founder of the company and build a personal connection with your customer, and promote your great brand. Try delaying sending the email so that customers don’t assume it’s automated.

June 25, 2020

Ab Stimulator

ldcmlsmcmsmmldmfl;a;sml;asmmdlalmflfml;kmsdlmdkkdkkdmkamlmslmlmdmlamsdlsalldlsmlsdlmlsdml;mefomoefml;fmlmwoemodmlasmldsamlmwomsdlm odsmodsoadsdlsmldsm ododoadomdl sla

June 19, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further information.

Autoketing Team

NailFuel Bar

highly recommended by one of my colleagues, so I downloaded it and installed to use on the store. thank you

June 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. We're glad you felt great when using the app. It's something we've been working hard on and we're glad that our efforts have resonated with you.

MadMonkeydeals

great app this help a lot to us.but there is only one problem email limit in free period only 10 please incress it at least 20 or 30.

June 7, 2020

Thanks for your review. We appreciate your kind words and professional demeanor. The team have worked hard to provide the best experience for customers. Hope you do enjoy the current app version!

Hotfitspro

very good! I like it.so good!Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

June 3, 2020

Thanks a bunch. Hope your store is going well!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12