emarketing

emarketing

by emarketing AG

Advertise products on Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram & Amazon

Laromy

I installed the app becouse I believed in the purpose of it. It sound perfect. After I installation, appear an error. I reported to the support team. I get one first answer but the problem still there. Then, I tried to open in another browser (explorer) and worked.
I reported to the team what could be the problem (the app does not works well on Chrome broswer) and after more than 3 days, no one answered. How is it possible to trust on a app that not works propally and the team seems not to care about it... (even when I reported what I though the couse of the error).
I did read all the feedback, but I decided to get a shot and try it. What a waste of my time. TO ALL ECOMMERCE STORES.... DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO INSTALL IT.

Rottweilers Shop

So called the best marketing app. Only in their dreams. Support replies once a month! Internal server error lasts from Easter and will be solved probably by the new year

yadoova

Asked for "Help" during the middle of the day. Bot said wait an hour, waited almost two. No Help.

I used their product when I already had everything uploaded into my Google Ads account. It broke everything. I am now starting from scratch with 0 help after their product screwed everything up.

DO NOT USE THIS APP.

A complete waste of a day for me. I'll send an invoice when I finally fix everything.

DigiverseStore

Zero support. I have been having some issues while logging in i opened 3 tickets about it and 1 is from 17 days ago still open. The app seems to have a lot of errors and bugs. No solution no help nothing.

April 23, 2019

Hey DigiverseStore! We had some technical issues during this time and have totally redone our customer service. We now have chat, tours, and helpful articles in our help center. We'd love to invite you to try emarketing again.