Emma

Emma

by Emma Inc.

Turn first-time buyers into repeat customers

Nicora J

Do not sign the contract. It's a great product concept, but their list integration to Shopify is a mess. Unfortunately, their contract states they are not responsible for any problems with integration to Shopify. So when you have a problem, which you will, they aren't going to compensate you and the honeymoon customer service phase will be over.

Social Monograms

You can only send 500 emails in the "trial!" That is just a fraction of our email list...we wanted to test a campaign or two but that's not possible with their "trial." AND, the customer service took FOOOORRREEEEVVVVEEEEEEERRRRRRRR to get an answer to us about this and were not too bright or friendly....

Mabel & Zora | Women's boutique shopping, designer and locally made clothes in Portland, Oregon

I have been an Emma customer for I think around 8 years. I can not say enough positive things about it! I left about 5 years ago and went to another email provider trying to save money and quickly came back, they are far superior and worth the cost! The templates are beautiful, but more importantly to me is that I can completely customize them to exactly match my company's branding. The service is outstanding, I could go on and on! I am an Emma believer and am also super excited about all the new products they are constantly rolling out.

Lolli Bean's

We have used this app for over 1 year and it has been extremely easy to use. Their templates are exceptional and enhance our brand image with current customers. Emma has easy to reach customer service and they always want success for their customers.

Embellish Accessories and Gifts

Love Emma! Have used it for 3 years and recently integrated into shopify, so glad that I did!

Dambly's Garden Center

I have been doing email marketing for over 13 years and recently made a change where I wanted to embrace newer technology and innovative web solutions. Of all of the email marketing solutions I studied and reviewed before I switched, I ended up selecting Emma because of their partner integration with numerous business solutions. We also expanded our web platforms and selected Shopify for several of our clients and the Emma integration made it very easy to implement our email marketing solutions directly into the Shopify website. The Emma approach to customer service is refreshing and makes working with them a pleasure. I would highly recommend checking out Emma.