Endear

Endear

by Endear

Omnichannel Marketing for Store Associates

Todd Snyder

We just started using Endear 2 weeks ago and have already seen sales gains to our online business. It's great to be able to break down clients into groups based on historical interactions, sales, etc, and the tool is so easy to use, we were able to pick it up right away. Can't wait to see what else they come up with, and how many sales we're able to add to the bottom line as we head into fall selling.

CC Apparelstore

To put simply, I love Arthur! Finally I have one location where my team and I can see all the information we need about a customer AND chat with them! My favorite part comes after interacting with customers in store to messaging them in Arthur. I can immediately send them a thank you for their purchase and create a look book with some other items they might be interested in. Thanks for the awesome app!

Paravel

This is great! We love it and our customers do too- very user friendly from both sides. In a little over a month, we've been able to drive sales from customers that we hadn't heard from in over a year.

TmrwsBig

love it! installed real easy, took about 10 mins to get up to speed, and now i finally have an idea of who my customers are.

biggest surprise- messaging customers individually has been a game changer. they love it, adds a personal touch they aren't expecting. it's still early but have been starting to see an uptick in re-purchase rates and aov so I can't complain.