Endear CRM: Sell Through SMS

Endear CRM: Sell Through SMS

by Endear

Personalized and trackable messaging that drives revenue

gorjana

Endear has allowed us to connect with customers on a more personal level across retail and online. The ability to directly communicate through a customer's preferred channel is pivotal to a great customer experience. The app is easy to use and quick to onboard. Also can not beat their prompt customer support replies.

ANINE BING

Endear has been a wonderful tool which allowed us to build a personal styling program so we may connect with our customers on a one to one level. The reporting and lookbooks are extremely easy to use and you can customize both areas based on your company needs. We rolled Endear out to our Retail stores when they were closed for Covid and it allowed us to continue to generate additional revenue. The Endear team is also very responsive and always helpful when it comes to my never ending questions and dev suggestions! Highly recommend.

Todd Snyder

We just started using Endear 2 weeks ago and have already seen sales gains to our online business. It's great to be able to break down clients into groups based on historical interactions, sales, etc, and the tool is so easy to use, we were able to pick it up right away. Can't wait to see what else they come up with, and how many sales we're able to add to the bottom line as we head into fall selling.

CC Apparelstore

To put simply, I love Endear! Finally I have one location where my team and I can see all the information we need about a customer AND chat with them! My favorite part comes after interacting with customers in store to messaging them in Endear. I can immediately send them a thank you for their purchase and create a look book with some other items they might be interested in. Thanks for the awesome app!

Paravel

This is great! We love it and our customers do too- very user friendly from both sides. In a little over a month, we've been able to drive sales from customers that we hadn't heard from in over a year.

TmrwsBig

love it! installed real easy, took about 10 mins to get up to speed, and now i finally have an idea of who my customers are.

biggest surprise- messaging customers individually has been a game changer. they love it, adds a personal touch they aren't expecting. it's still early but have been starting to see an uptick in re-purchase rates and aov so I can't complain.