Endear CRM and Clienteling

Endear CRM and Clienteling

by Endear

Personalized and trackable messaging that drives revenue

Judith Bright

Endear has increased our sales via customer outreach over 50%. Their customer service answers every question quickly and the navigation of there website is very comprehendible. The best CRM platform for retail.

Ernest Leoty

Endear has been a great addition to our marketing mix – especially being early stage. There are a couple platform organization tools that would be helpful – but are in the works. It is definitely worth the platform cost. The app was incredibly easy to implement with no dev help needed. The entire experience has been seamless and support is very helpful and responsive. We would highly recommend!

BuddyLove Clothing Label

Amazing app and CRM for your retail store. So many features and use cases make this app a must-have for any Shopify store. Their support is also spot on.

Jarbo

The best sales enablement tool on the market - a must have for clothing retailers. Endear helped us build customer relationships, increase retention, and increase our AOV with custom lookbooks. Endear's customer service is incredible - they made setup a breeze and continue to help us optimize our use of the app as needed.

Wildfang

Very impressed with how Endear has helped us connect with retail customers on a personal level. It's quick to implement, easy for my team to use and has created real results for us in the first few months of adoption. The Endear Team is also great to work with and makes themselves available to assist whenever needed. I highly recommend this platform to any retail businesses looking for a way to connect one-to-one with their customers and drive sales!

gorjana

Endear has allowed us to connect with customers on a more personal level across retail and online. The ability to directly communicate through a customer's preferred channel is pivotal to a great customer experience. The app is easy to use and quick to onboard. Also can not beat their prompt customer support replies.

ANINE BING

Endear has been a wonderful tool which allowed us to build a personal styling program so we may connect with our customers on a one to one level. The reporting and lookbooks are extremely easy to use and you can customize both areas based on your company needs. We rolled Endear out to our Retail stores when they were closed for Covid and it allowed us to continue to generate additional revenue. The Endear team is also very responsive and always helpful when it comes to my never ending questions and dev suggestions! Highly recommend.

Todd Snyder

We just started using Endear 2 weeks ago and have already seen sales gains to our online business. It's great to be able to break down clients into groups based on historical interactions, sales, etc, and the tool is so easy to use, we were able to pick it up right away. Can't wait to see what else they come up with, and how many sales we're able to add to the bottom line as we head into fall selling.

CC Apparelstore

To put simply, I love Endear! Finally I have one location where my team and I can see all the information we need about a customer AND chat with them! My favorite part comes after interacting with customers in store to messaging them in Endear. I can immediately send them a thank you for their purchase and create a look book with some other items they might be interested in. Thanks for the awesome app!

Paravel

This is great! We love it and our customers do too- very user friendly from both sides. In a little over a month, we've been able to drive sales from customers that we hadn't heard from in over a year.

Previous 1