Endless Scrolling by FBP

Endless Scrolling by FBP

by FueledByPizza

Products can be endlessly loaded on the collection page!

Godsofmankind

WORKED FOR A BIT, STOPPED. BEEN A WEEK NO REPLY FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Current Home Ny

The app works well as advertised. We required a tweak to our themes which developers were very helpful in handling. Easy process, good app.

Jewelrybones

Works perfectly, exactly as described.

Saraf Furniture

The app just works, it was not exactly compatible with our theme, mailed to support, and within 2 days they were able to get it working in our theme. Love the app, love the support. Highly recommended.

Chiquitines Uruguay

App is great!!!! Support is perfect and fast ! Thanks .

Aaron Barnhart

OUTSTANDING. Paul tweaked it so that my blog could have endless scrolling articles. This is $60 I will gladly part with every year, to have a beautiful feature enhancing traction on my site and leading to more conversions. Thank you!!!

Diamond Pride

outstanding customer service! they fixed a small issue in no time on top of being helpful and communicative. highly recommend this app

Theshavingshopclub

Fantastic app and most amazing support I have ever experienced in all my life (both professionally and personally). Paul Griffiths is without question the most professional developer I have dealt with. I work for a software development company in my real life and appreciate stellar support and professionalism. Paul work tirelessly until 1:00am and throughout Saturday to solve a problem that was not because of his software, rather the theme I was using. He basically worked on my theme and corrected something that the theme developer did not do. On his time and was not his issue. I'll be eternally grateful, as this was a big issue and his work enables me to offer a much better user experience. Thank you Paul and I look forward to working with you with your future app. You have a loyal customer for life now. Cheers, Peter

Wyldhome

This is a great little app. Only does one thing but does it perfectly. We didn't like the way our theme breaks collections up into pages and this app fixes that. The developer had to make some adjustments as our theme is quite complex but they did the job in an efficient quick and friendly manner. Highly recommended.