Ends Soon ‑ Countdown Timer

Ends Soon ‑ Countdown Timer

by easySolutions

Boost sales by urgency using the countdown timer strategie.

Canon Fox

The app sucks and won't even let you remove that cheap-looking timer from your store until you upgrade. They should roll back the code as soon as the user deletes that.

July 8, 2020

I think that you misunderstood the situation, here are some clarifications:

- After uninstalling the app, we lose permission to clean your store from our side. We add the Remove button to give users the ability to clean their stores from their sides with a simple click.

- Other applications download a portion of the code from their servers each time a customer opens your store page, which increases the number of connections made in each timer. This affects the performance of the store. That is the reason why we choose to add the Remove button.

- You can install and use the application three days without upgrading, after the trial days you will not be able to customize the timer until upgrade plan. You can use the Remove button to remove it in any timer you want without having to upgrade.

You will find more details in your emails inbox, please check it.

uvkill

it sucks it literally damaged the store, i had to recreate it all over again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shit shit

May 5, 2020

We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our app. We noticed it and sent you in your store email to help you solve it, but we received an automatic response saying "Address not found".

newtech21

Je viens de découvrir cette appli super géniale.Le service après vente très réactif ils m'ont aidé direct à bien le configurer je recommande

ZiZoou Store

This is what I am looking for. It's easy to use and allow me to edit some basic functions. Thanks for the excellent team :)

Dagelijkse Dierenvriend

I wanted the countdown timer to be on my homepage instead of the usual productpage. I couldn't do it by myself because of my lack of knowledge about coding.

Contacted the support team and Yassine helped really fast and in a great way.
I hope it will contribute to a lot of sales!

HealthMinta™

Used this app, was trying manual placement in the customize panel , but somehow i think my theme wasnt compitable to it and that rigged my theme layout. But the creator was nice enoughto help me out clear the mess.

CATTANO STORE

Yassine is fantastic, very fast attention :)

Gold Ofertas

bom...................................................................................................

Aide-Easytrangers

Hello,

I deleted your app, but it's still active on my website. I've installed it once again and uninstalled with but it's still there. Can you help me plz

Best regards

March 7, 2020

Yeah, of course. It's my pleasure to help you. I sent you the instruction you should follow to resolve your issue. Please check your email.

Best regards.

LNPCOSMETICS

I highly recommend this app. I was having issues putting the timer on a specific location on my product page and Yassine came to the rescue. Thanks so much.

Previous 1