Ends Soon ‑ Countdown Timer

Ends Soon ‑ Countdown Timer

by easySolutions

Boost sales by urgency using the countdown timer strategie.

newtech21

Je viens de découvrir cette appli super géniale.Le service après vente très réactif ils m'ont aidé direct à bien le configurer je recommande

Dagelijkse Dierenvriend

I wanted the countdown timer to be on my homepage instead of the usual productpage. I couldn't do it by myself because of my lack of knowledge about coding.

Contacted the support team and Yassine helped really fast and in a great way.
I hope it will contribute to a lot of sales!

HealthMinta™

Used this app, was trying manual placement in the customize panel , but somehow i think my theme wasnt compitable to it and that rigged my theme layout. But the creator was nice enoughto help me out clear the mess.

CATTANO STORE

Yassine is fantastic, very fast attention :)

Gold Ofertas

bom...................................................................................................

Aide-Easytrangers

Hello,

I deleted your app, but it's still active on my website. I've installed it once again and uninstalled with but it's still there. Can you help me plz

Best regards

March 7, 2020

Yeah, of course. It's my pleasure to help you. I sent you the instruction you should follow to resolve your issue. Please check your email.

Best regards.

LNPCOSMETICS

I highly recommend this app. I was having issues putting the timer on a specific location on my product page and Yassine came to the rescue. Thanks so much.

Drag & Drop Transitions

best free app it loads really quick most apps take more time to load, I love this one.

dgfsfsfvdfsdff

February 22, 2020

Thank you for the awesome feedback =D .. Very much appreciated.

Value Sixpence

I had some problems with the placement of the countdown timer, however Yassine from Countdown Timer, Easy Solutions was very helpful and we overcame this problem. As for the timer it looks quite nice on my Shopify store. Thank you Easy Solutions, will keep an eye out for any other apps you may produce!

Falooka

I've taken a look and tried many countdown timers and by far this is the best. The app includes both a timer and an inventory counter with a minimalist modern design.

Previous 1