SMS, FB, IG & Email Marketing

Sell More with SMS, Email, Facebook, Instagram Automations

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Create SMS, Email Marketing Campaigns Using Phone or Desktop

Lotion Bar

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app helped me sort out my email marketing. email marketing felt hard before I started using Engagemessage. It has been great for my business.
Max has been really helpful and very responsive right from the start. The customer service is exceptional.
I would highly recommend Engagemessage.

Ollie n Sage

Max at EngageMessage has been incredible always going to the extreme to help me with any questions and concerns. A+++ service

Linden-Eden Authentic African Accessories

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am new at marketing online and I needed help with quite a few things. Max was very helpful and took his time with me to be sure I understood what he showed me no matter how long it took. I wanted a more professional image with graphics that made us stand out and EngageMessage delivers. I highly recommend this app to anyone who want to reach out to more potential customers.

REBORN CLUB

This is a GREAT app! It literally has everything you need for email & SMS marketing, not to mention its very own mobile app which makes it so easy to work on the go. Very small business owner friendly. :)

Permatan Co

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Fantastic app. Very automated and user friendly compared to similar apps and amazing customer service. They’ve been very helpful and I can’t recommend it enough! The only thing I would like to see is more formatting capabilities on the mobile app, but other than that I wouldn’t change a thing.

Jasx Aigner

From the first day I added this app to my store, I saw IMMEDIATE results and an increase in sales that pinpointed back to EngageMessage! I even recommended it to other entrepreneurs and they've also been very impressed. Truly an underrated app.

May 25, 2022

We can't be happier to see that you have IMMEDIATE results from using our app. Our team can’t thank you enough for the kind words about EngageMessage. Your review and recommendation mean a lot to us and let us know we’re on the right track!

Thanks again and happy selling✨!

Bonlemon Market

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is absolutely amazing! It saves me so much time and work with the automated marketing for social media, emails, and texts. I love the product automatic posts from my Shopify store to my Instagram and Facebook pages. It does it all, I just have to tag the products and that's it. I did this process manually and it is very time consuming. The text and email tools are amazing too. I love the email sequences and the coupon tool! It does the job of a marketing and social media assistants all in one! Max is a great help always!!! He responds almost immediately and always helps with anything that is needed. He always goes the extra mile. I highly recommend SMS, FB, IG & Email Marketing!!!

May 18, 2022

Thanks SO MUCH for leaving us such a sparkling review! We really appreciate it!

It means so much when our best customers share their experiences. I'm so happy that I'm able to meet your expectations and provide the assistance you need.

Nothing is better than seeing our users benefiting from our app and service. It gives us every motivation to continue developing our app.

Thank you again!
-Max from EngageMessage

LoveYours Jewelry

This app is already so good, it does everything you need with automation can't wait to see where they take it!

May 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your lovely review and for choosing EngageMessage!

We're so happy to hear that you've had a wonderful experience with our product so far:) Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our app.

Thanks again!
EngageMessage team

Aubrey Masen Boutique

I’ve tried a handful of programs similar to this. Engage Message beats them all. There’s room for improvements, yes. But I’m very happy with how user friendly and smoothly things run!

November 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your supporting reviews! We're really happy that you find EngageMessage helpful. We'll keep improving our product and we are so thankful for all feedback you give. Thank You!

THISHAUSE

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is perfect for our shop - super easy to use and the team at Engage is very helpful!! From the first day we met Max, he has been so kind and has helped answer all of our questions and even suggested special features and popular services for us when we asked! Recommend for sure!!!

November 17, 2021

Thanks so much for giving us a sparkling review! It means so much when our lovely users share their experiences. We're so glad to hear you've had a wonderful experience with our team!

Happy selling!