SMS, FB, IG & Email Marketing

Sell More with SMS, Email, Facebook, Instagram Automations

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Permatan Co

Location Australia

Fantastic app. Very automated and user friendly compared to similar apps and amazing customer service. They’ve been very helpful and I can’t recommend it enough! The only thing I would like to see is more formatting capabilities on the mobile app, but other than that I wouldn’t change a thing.

Jasx Aigner

From the first day I added this app to my store, I saw IMMEDIATE results and an increase in sales that pinpointed back to EngageMessage! I even recommended it to other entrepreneurs and they've also been very impressed. Truly an underrated app.

May 25, 2022

We can't be happier to see that you have IMMEDIATE results from using our app. Our team can’t thank you enough for the kind words about EngageMessage. Your review and recommendation mean a lot to us and let us know we’re on the right track!

Thanks again and happy selling✨!

Bonlemon Market

This app is absolutely amazing! It saves me so much time and work with the automated marketing for social media, emails, and texts. I love the product automatic posts from my Shopify store to my Instagram and Facebook pages. It does it all, I just have to tag the products and that's it. I did this process manually and it is very time consuming. The text and email tools are amazing too. I love the email sequences and the coupon tool! It does the job of a marketing and social media assistants all in one! Max is a great help always!!! He responds almost immediately and always helps with anything that is needed. He always goes the extra mile. I highly recommend SMS, FB, IG & Email Marketing!!!

May 18, 2022

Thanks SO MUCH for leaving us such a sparkling review! We really appreciate it!

It means so much when our best customers share their experiences. I'm so happy that I'm able to meet your expectations and provide the assistance you need.

Nothing is better than seeing our users benefiting from our app and service. It gives us every motivation to continue developing our app.

Thank you again!
-Max from EngageMessage

LoveYours Jewelry

This app is already so good, it does everything you need with automation can't wait to see where they take it!

May 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your lovely review and for choosing EngageMessage!

We're so happy to hear that you've had a wonderful experience with our product so far:) Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our app.

Thanks again!
EngageMessage team

Aubrey Masen Boutique

I’ve tried a handful of programs similar to this. Engage Message beats them all. There’s room for improvements, yes. But I’m very happy with how user friendly and smoothly things run!

November 21, 2021

Thank you so much for your supporting reviews! We're really happy that you find EngageMessage helpful. We'll keep improving our product and we are so thankful for all feedback you give. Thank You!

THISHAUSE

This app is perfect for our shop - super easy to use and the team at Engage is very helpful!! From the first day we met Max, he has been so kind and has helped answer all of our questions and even suggested special features and popular services for us when we asked! Recommend for sure!!!

November 17, 2021

Thanks so much for giving us a sparkling review! It means so much when our lovely users share their experiences. We're so glad to hear you've had a wonderful experience with our team!

Happy selling!
-Max

brightamos

Love this app! So simple and straightforward to use, with all the features you need to work from your phone. Beautiful templates, quick setup, and automation. I am so happy I found exactly what I've been looking for.

August 9, 2021

Thanks so much for sharing your experiences with us! 🤩

We build this app is to make marketing super easy on the go. We are more than happy to hear your positive feedback. Hope to hear more good results from you soon!