EnGarde ‑ Shipping Insurance

EnGarde ‑ Shipping Insurance

by EnGarde App

Charge For Shipping Insurance, Collect Revenue, Build Trust

BrickandMirrorBeauty.com

I have used another apps for shipping insurance. EnGarde is by far my favorite. I was losing thousands of dollars because of damages and lost packages. Now I have a system to end that un needed loss of revenue. If you sell products that can be damaged or are dealing with lost packages stop and download now!

Madluvv

Great app! Why allow another company to keep the premium when you can be your own insurance company for $19/month. This is one of the best apps i have used with our store. Great support, fast and honest. Download it and thank me later.

Sage Crystals

The customer service has been phenomanal. They are responsive and quick to help. I am extremely happy with this app. I switched from Route as they became one of the worst companies to work with. I am very happy and excited to be with EnGarde.

FAYT The Label

A great app to give your customers extra insurance on their packages. The team at Engarde were so helpful to get this set up on three of our online stores. They are quick to respond whenever you need help! :)

Airsoft Atlanta

Great app that adds extra assurance to customers. We already insure packages, so this just makes it faster for customers with a claim + extra revenue. Easy to use and paid for itself in about 30 minutes after installation.

The Lighting Outlet

Without a doubt this is the best app I have on my store and I have over 30 apps. You can not lose with this app is basically free money to cover third party stuff ups like couriers and suppliers etc. other apps take the insurance them selves and you see nothing from it. If you want to increase your profit margins instantly and easily then get this app!

HIREV SPORTS

This app is by far the best app we have added to our store. We wanted to take action and help reduce issues like stolen or lost shipments and we had no idea how to until we got Engarde. Its an amazing app with top of the line customer service. We ran into a few issues while setting it up but the support team, mainly Andrew, helped us out instantly. We definitely recommend this app to anyone who is looking to add additional revenue to their site. Thank you so much for all the help and keep it up!

JerseyBird

This is the most slept on app out there. I don't even know where to start. First off, Tim and Andrew were up at 3am to help set up my widget. This duo prioritized a random client's widget over sleep. Unreal. The customer service is unmatched. Secondly, the app is designed simply and works perfectly. Shipping is a weak point for my company and it can be unreliable at times. This app should add some peace of mind for my customers. The only tiny suggestion I have is to allow the small widget colors to be customizable from the default green color. There is absolutely no reason to not have this app on your store. Add it now. I will be promoting this app out to my friends in the industry for sure!

modern+chic

We were looking for an app to add some additional revenue for Black Friday weekend (and afterwards), as well as help us reduce problems with missing or stolen shipments. We're so happy we chose EnGarde. The customer support has been truly incredible. Tim and Andrew helped us get the app installed on Thanksgiving day and replied back immediately to a small issue we had with installation. They helped us get everything customized for our store and installed it on several duplicate themes so that everything could run smoothly over black friday weekend. Thank you so much for the great service and great app!

3brothersliquor

Where do I even start with this app... Probably one of the best app I have used in a while! The customer service is beyond amazing. They installed the service for me, even told me what the best decision was to improve my website. They were able to increase my conversion rate from 1.5% to 2.5% simply amazing! And the best thing is you get to keep all the money you earn from providing your own shipping insurance unlike Route shipping where they simply just take all the money. would recommend this app 125% to anyone!

Previous 1