Engines ‑ Discount Box

B2B eCommerce, Wholesale, Personalized Pricing & Discounts

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Discount

BrownCastle

Time spent using app About 1 month

Despite multiple messages over may days, I haven't received any responses to get the coding to work in our store.
I set everything up with the discounts but they don't display because the 'auto install' doesn't install it and the instructions to manually install aren't applicable with new themes.
It was a waste of valuable time.

Gaia Fine Foods

I wanted this app to use the wholesale function, however, you must set up the volume discount in order to use the wholesale function. It also does not calculate the cost and differs by a few cents when compared to Shopify's calculations. Even though it is only a few cents, this is a deal-breaker for me as the consumer may question. I tried to resolve this, however, being that this company is in the UK, it is impossible to get support to resolve these issues unless I stay up past midnight or wake up extremely early. Understandably, this is not their problem, however, they were unwilling to help me out with the time zone issue. Hence, the reason for deleting this app and the search continues.

Crown Kitty

Location China
Time spent using app 24 minutes

Test Buy X Get Y and Spend X Get Discount... both are not work in my store....Waste time totally......Wish could get money back

May 18, 2021

Sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced.
Have you followed the Installation steps? Please contact us at "support@thimatic.com" so that we will help you to set the offer you need.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

JSB-Bijoux

Location United Arab Emirates

the basics of the app does not help at all. It does not make sense to offer making sale % on one product only!

M&A Gioielli

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 20 hours

after install I got a 404 error : https://discount.thimatic-apps.com/404.html please fix it, thanks

October 3, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience that you have faced.
Can you please share the issue details(Screenshot or steps) on "support@thimatic.com" where you get that error?
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Stones Energy

Location Ukraine
Time spent using app 17 minutes

Does not work!
I create the offer and it does not appear in my shop! Tried several times but there is no success any way! Horrible experience!

September 10, 2020

Hey, We are sorry for the inconvenience that you had faced.

As we checked you installed our app only for 8 minutes. So as we think you hadn't set our app code that's why you didn't see the discount.

If you reinstall the app then we will set the app code in your theme so you will not get that issue again.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Supplement Mart

Location Australia

It'd be better if this can limit to specific collections for spend X get Y free. Too bad such a simple thing can't be achieved.
Tiered discount (volume discount) doesn't apply automatically, customers have to choose from popup, which is absolutely inconvenient. Also the app basic installation messed up our site layout.

Norbert Bottier

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 hours

Le service client veut absolument que je le note avant d'avoir résolu mon problème. insupportable, je déconseille.

Rustic Craft Supply LLC

I loved this app when you could have 5 offers on the free version - will be uninstalling since you can only use 1 offer now since that is available in Shopify - what is the point in having another app?

Valkyrie RPG

1. Downloaded the app and installed the relevant codes and back end jargon required to make it work as the auto feature failed.
2. Got everything displaying working (apparently).
3. Created and made our deals ready, hours of testing double checking.
4. Dashboard disappears - Entirely does not load and cannot find any of the deals several days after making them and paying for the app might i add.
5. Contact customer support. repeat myself about four times before they understand what the issue is.
6. They connect to our store and sudden the dashboard is back! no deals get told i have to make them again and to 'trust them' it won't do it again.
7. I go do some other work for an hour or so, get some lunch, come back to it load in and my old deals i made suddenly are back alongside the new ones i made? weird.
8. I get back to testing if things stack with current coupons we have out and so on from a customer request.
9. I test and find that it all applies in cart perfectly fine, but then go to check out the discount is gone and full price is back......????
10. I ask for a refund, the chat goes offline. get told to email a ticket.
11. Uninstalled it. finding another app with a longer free trial period to work with so we can test it properly.
12. Do not download this pile of garbage. Very bad customer service (if any) and an app that barely functions.

Previous 1