Engines ‑ Discount Box

B2B eCommerce, Wholesale, Personalized Pricing & Discounts

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Discount

MELLOWAVES

Location Italy

the app is very easy to use and the customer service is fast and helpful! very good service and free plan available

Ordinary Arm

Time spent using app About 4 hours

How do I remove the "Powered by: Discount Box" at the bottom of the table??? I don't want customers clinking on a link that takes them to this page!

Reindeer Leather

Location Poland

good App only can be used for Whole collection only for individual product, that is why 4 Star, I also wish also had more option I still not able to make my mind should I go for paid plan or stick to free plan.

Skalli Essentials

Time spent using app About 9 hours

It does not work with all themes but is overall easy to use. My theme blockshop wasn't compatible with this app.

Bio Roots

Location India

App is great and Great support. Got helped instantly.
We would give 5 stars if you could provide atleast creating 2 offers in the free version as we can create 1 offer in Shopify also.

Reload Magic

Location India

Easy to understand & use. A great app for upsell & cross sales. Use it & watch the results & outcomes.

Baby Universum, Inhaber: Cristian Grozia

Location Germany

Ich habe schnell Hilfe bekommen. Nette Mitarbeiter. Cooles App :) Paar Sachen sollen verbessert werden aber App ist empfehlenswert.

Jigsaw Records

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is not exactly what I needed, and it certainly has some limitations, but I guess it's basically okay for what it is. The customer service deserves an extra star, however, as they kindly and quickly helped me while I was working in the middle of the night, which was super-convenient for me!