EniMoh ‑ Amazon Importer

by EniMoh

1 click import product from Amazon | Affiliate | Dropshipping

1 review

Just Gorgeous Studio | Authentic Bags Only

UPDATE: For the free 100 credit trial option, you have to contact the developer directly. Also, be careful when adding affiliate links for items with multiple variants--EACH VARIANT will cost you ONE CREDIT. This is somewhat problematic with items such as clothing where there are potentially 30+ variants. It would be nice to choose the variants that you want to import. I feel that it is odd to have to import variants at all, particularly if you are just using the affiliate link function. I just started setting it up this morning, so I am just now learning how to use it. So far, functionality of this app is okay. It is a little bit buggy and crashed once. The developer was supportive and promised future improvements. This app does seem like it could be awesome with a few tweaks. I will update this review as I work with it. Thank you for your help, Mary. Brandy https://www.authenticbagsonly.com/
ORIGINAL REVIEW: Where is the Free Plan with 100 credits? Once I downloaded the app, the ONLY option is a 3 day trial+$5 per month. I am really confused. ???????
BASIC
Free
100 Credits Import Varients Markup Price Custom Button Affiliate Link

February 11, 2021

Thank you for your review. We have mailed you within next 2 hour after we got your support mail. Its been 3 Days we have not got any revert from you.

If you read our App description properly. It clearly says "For Free Lifetime Plan" you have to mail us so we activate the plans from our end.

Thank you & please do revert us on mail.