Samlet vurdering
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 1 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 4 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
13. september 2021

Without any coding I was able to quickly create a simple affiliate program and drive new revenue. What really made the difference for me was the dashboard to monitor affiliate performance. Really a great app.

HerbasanteCA
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
20. august 2018

Pros:
-Very low price with absolutely no hidden charges
-No limits at all unlike many other affiliate marketing apps (Includes number of affiliates, orders and commissions)
-Affiliates can edit their link to may it conform to their them or their brand
-Tracking, tracking, and more tracking
-Reasonable customer service response time (3-5 hours) in business hours from my experience
-Best referral app I could find for the money after lots of research

Meh:
-Can technically pay affiliates in any way you wish as long as you mark it as paid, however PayPal is integrated

Cons:
-The in-app messaging isn't actual direct messaging it's just a form that sends a regular email for you from your Shopify email address

Overall very underrated app, would recommend.

Ahlieonline
Rundt 1 måned bruker appen
7. juli 2022

We had great customer service from Reda at Enlistly. He walked us through the entire setup and made it easy to get up and running. We are very happy with the level of support we received to streamline our experience!

Pendulum
18. juli 2022

App is intuitive to set up and beautifully designed. AMAZING support from the team, and I mean supper fast, problem solving, smart support.

SYZY
7. juli 2022

Installed enlistly onto our store and had some minor issues understanding the system. Enlistly were super helpful at helping us out, quick to reply and solve issues. Nothing to not like about the system. Thank you!

AttaLife
Storbritannia
27. mars 2018

Works perfectly for a very fair price.. No tiers of pricing structures.

Konker Colors
19 dager bruker appen
Redigert 3. mai 2021

I use this app to help me financially take care of the brand ambassadors I have. I haven't used the full potential of the app yet, but I am constantly learning how I can reach my brand fam to help them reach their audiences which in turn will put money in my pocket and theirs! The price for this is also pretty legit compared to more expensive apps that do the same exact thing! Impressed so far.

Hook's Rubs & Spices
16 dager bruker appen
Brio svarte 4. mai 2021

Thank you for the review, Hook's Rubs & Spices. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to helping you leverage enlistly to it's full potential.

27. oktober 2022

I used this app to help implement an affiliate program with my store. So far, so good! The tier system is an awesome way to incentivize my affiliates. I can't wait to see how enlistly helps me market my products to a growing audience!

Root Apothecary
3 dager bruker appen
27. juni 2021

Easy to install and setup. Got my first affiliate signed up. I'm using the working free version to get an idea how this works... So far it's great!

T-Pull Door Closer
2 dager bruker appen
31. januar 2022

Great application for our ambassadors program. I have used several apps in the past and this one is by far the best for the management of the affiliates and payments. It's easy to use, and the support team is always there to answer any questions you might have. Our ambassadors are also very happy with it. Highly recommend 5/5.

PLUM Jewelry