Enlistly

Enlistly | Reviews

by Rok Apps Inc

The Complete Affiliate Program

Muscle Up Bars

We've been using the Enlistly app for several months and we've had good success with it so far. We have about 30 "Ambassadors" on our program so far, and everything is working smoothly.

May 9, 2021

Thank you for the feedback and glad to hear about your success so far with enlistly!

Cloud 9 Candle Company

Though I am just starting out with this app, it seems to be very understandable and I am looking forward to using this app to overall boost my sales!

May 9, 2021

Thank you for the review and feedback! We are looking forward to see enlistly boost your sales! Don't hesitate to contact us for anything.

Hook's Rubs & Spices

I use this app to help me financially take care of the brand ambassadors I have. I haven't used the full potential of the app yet, but I am constantly learning how I can reach my brand fam to help them reach their audiences which in turn will put money in my pocket and theirs! The price for this is also pretty legit compared to more expensive apps that do the same exact thing! Impressed so far.

May 4, 2021

Thank you for the review, Hook's Rubs & Spices. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to helping you leverage enlistly to it's full potential.

ANGELO.O

Hello, I added a new affiliate and when I place an order from its internet link, the money appears on the account of another affiliate. Could you help me solve this problem please? Here is my mail : angeloobelgium@gmail.com

November 12, 2020

Hi, it sounds there might be some confusion. This sounds like a support inquiry. I am going to send you a message through our support channel.

Somavedic International

Best affiliate app suited for our needs. With recent total redesign even much better user experience. An overall no-brainer for us as the team from Enlistly was adding requested custom features extremely rapidly.

Definitely recommending.

Stikwood

App is working good and easy to use. When I had questions support was very helpful and pretty quick. I'd give it a try and see how it does with your store.

Build Kit Boards

An amazingly simple app that is very powerful. I also think the pricing structure is fair compared to other apps. I would highly recommend it to anyone getting started (or those that have hundreds of affiliates).

April 30, 2019

Thank you for the review. As we continue to provide an affordable feature full affiliate solution your feedback is very much appreciated! We will be reaching out in regards to getting your referral orders retroactively synchronized.

Ahlieonline

Pros:
-Very low price with absolutely no hidden charges
-No limits at all unlike many other affiliate marketing apps (Includes number of affiliates, orders and commissions)
-Affiliates can edit their link to may it conform to their them or their brand
-Tracking, tracking, and more tracking
-Reasonable customer service response time (3-5 hours) in business hours from my experience
-Best referral app I could find for the money after lots of research

Meh:
-Can technically pay affiliates in any way you wish as long as you mark it as paid, however PayPal is integrated

Cons:
-The in-app messaging isn't actual direct messaging it's just a form that sends a regular email for you from your Shopify email address

Overall very underrated app, would recommend.

Konker Colors

Works perfectly for a very fair price.. No tiers of pricing structures.

Direct Sales Reps Events

Love this! Easy to use affiliate program