Enlistly ‑ Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate marketing, referral, Influencer, Ambassador app

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

ANGELO.O

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Hello, I added a new affiliate and when I place an order from its internet link, the money appears on the account of another affiliate. Could you help me solve this problem please? Here is my mail : angeloobelgium@gmail.com

November 12, 2020

Hi, it sounds there might be some confusion. This sounds like a support inquiry. I am going to send you a message through our support channel.

Somavedic International

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Best affiliate app suited for our needs. With recent total redesign even much better user experience. An overall no-brainer for us as the team from Enlistly was adding requested custom features extremely rapidly. I´ve especially enjoyed working with Reda. Definitely recommending.

Stikwood

Time spent using app About 2 years

App is working good and easy to use. When I had questions support was very helpful and pretty quick. I'd give it a try and see how it does with your store.

Build Kit Boards

Time spent using app Over 1 year

An amazingly simple app that is very powerful. I also think the pricing structure is fair compared to other apps. I would highly recommend it to anyone getting started (or those that have hundreds of affiliates).

April 30, 2019

Thank you for the review. As we continue to provide an affordable feature full affiliate solution your feedback is very much appreciated! We will be reaching out in regards to getting your referral orders retroactively synchronized.

Ahlieonline

Time spent using app About 1 month

Pros:
-Very low price with absolutely no hidden charges
-No limits at all unlike many other affiliate marketing apps (Includes number of affiliates, orders and commissions)
-Affiliates can edit their link to may it conform to their them or their brand
-Tracking, tracking, and more tracking
-Reasonable customer service response time (3-5 hours) in business hours from my experience
-Best referral app I could find for the money after lots of research

Meh:
-Can technically pay affiliates in any way you wish as long as you mark it as paid, however PayPal is integrated

Cons:
-The in-app messaging isn't actual direct messaging it's just a form that sends a regular email for you from your Shopify email address

Overall very underrated app, would recommend.

Konker Colors

Works perfectly for a very fair price.. No tiers of pricing structures.

Direct Sales Reps Events

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love this! Easy to use affiliate program

Namaste Tv

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Great app! But even better customer service, I emailed asking if the app had a particular function and the team implemented it for us within a very short timeframe. Excellent support team - thanks a lot Enlistly!!

Deluxeknives

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, great support staff, and incredible pricing! DEFINITELY get if you want to work with affiliates.

Ay Hooray Today

Location Czechia
Time spent using app About 1 year

It's exactly a great solution for our business! Thank you for a favorable price, thanks to which we have a chance to develop us. You've done a very good job.