Enorm Image Slider

Enorm Image Slider

by EnormApps

Create image slider ,logo slider ,Carousel sliders in second

Anastasia Simes

App does exactly what it says it does. Support is excellent! We have reached out to them twice for adjustments in the size of the slider and they have delivered. Great app!

Glenarty Road | Margaret River

Such an easy and effective app. We have had some simple questions and a minor problem to fix at installation and the customer support is so quick and helpful. I definitely recommend! Cheers!

mallia-gr

This app is really helpful! It perfectly meets our needs! We would recommend it to anyone who is interested in having a carousel slider!

Utsukushi J-Cosme

It is a great app. I got quick response from the support as well when I faced problem. Recommend one

Tienda Petfy

This app works super fast and is responsive. easy to install and manage from the dashboard. the developer help me super fast all of my questions. GREAT JOB

The Code Accessories

I have finally been able to create a carousel slider on my site and had amazing customer service in helping me to tweak the details to make it visually exactly what I needed

EZ Lite Cruiser ® Lightweight & Folding Personal Mobility Aid

Awesome app, works really well for our needs. Support staff was very attentive and helped with a little bit of customization. Definitely worth checking out if you need a slider.

Peach & Pebble

I used this app to display stylized images and reviews on my homepage. They were super helpful when I had trouble installing and responded very quickly.

SockAndShop : Crazy Socks, Novelty Socks, Custom Socks & Shirts

The app world great. I had some trouble setting it up and customer service was more than helpful. Highly recommend!!

TherapieDecken

Great app, does exactly what I need to do. The support is very fast in replying and they do a good job. Thanks a lot!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10