Image Slider ‑ EA

Image Slider ‑ EA

by EnormApps

create Banner slider. 1 click install. Logo & Carousel sliders

Advatec Aquatics

This app works great and customer support helped me fix my issue very quickly. I would highly recommend.

Loaded Ice Cream

Just downloaded the app and it's perfect. I asked support for help and they fixed it immediately. Would highly recommend.

Nutty & Nostalgic

App works flawlessly and setup is a breeze. Their support team is top notch. Had a question and they answered it then fixed the issue within minutes!

June 3, 2021

Thank you for a great review. We appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience using our app and about our customer support.

Please feel free to contact us anytime incase you need any help in future.

Greetings,
Team Enorm

RetratosVika

Funciona muy bien, el soporte es inmediato y de gran ayuda. El resultado del carousel es muy profesional

MARGOT92

Image Slider EA App is just perfect! It's easy to install, got all the features I needed (caption font from my store, custom background / gutter / image size, etc...) and with immediate great support. I highly recommend this app!

Great Keg

The banner slider was exactly what I had been searching for...I tried many other apps, but the look of this banner fit exactly with my site. I had a minor issue with some alternate app code interfering and support was very helpful in resolving it.

Hypnosis that works

Amazing app, easy to install, got all the features I want and with immediate support...highly recommended

Babble & Hemp

Very good app, easy to use and also fast customer support to make little improvements that i couldn't do myself. Cheers VJ

True Colors Mineral Makeup

Pretty amazing service. I was struggling with my website on some design work and sent in a request and very quickly received a phone call from this wonderfully helpful man that worked through every little issue I had without any stress at all and really helped me out!! Wonderful experience.

tugift.cl

I installed the app and had a hard time setting it up, however VJ from Enorm contacted me right away and helped me figure it out. I recommend this company because it cares about its customers and the apps are very good. Greetings and Thanks friend VJ!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11