Image Slider ‑ EA

• 0% 的评分是 2 星
  • 2% 的评分是 1 星
113 条评论
2022年9月28日

I needed some special coding that I was not able to figure out. I emailed them and they had it done in a day. Most of the time they answered withing 5 minutes. Love Love Love it.

Butterfly Express Quality Essential Oils
使用应用的时长: 27天
编辑时间:2022年9月16日

Very cool app, easy and simple to use with a very supportive customer service team they request to the support request very quickly.

Wonder Beauties
伊拉克
使用应用的时长: 2天
2022年8月24日

Great and quick communication, fast help with customization. Would recommend!
Slider works well on website.

collaboclothingnl
荷兰
使用应用的时长: 2个月
2022年5月16日

Love this app! Shopify has limited options for slides with multiple images. This app filled that gap. Extremely helpful and highly professional team. They consistently responded with prompt replies to resolve issues. I am happy with the end result and the hassle-free experience. Thank you so much Image Slider; it was a pleasure working with you!

SARUPA SIDAARTH
使用应用的时长: 24天
2022年3月25日

Simple and easy to use, but very effective, get finally these nice fading transitions between the images, Support very helpful, Nixed some small issues really fast.

Simpsonize
瑞典
使用应用的时长: 11个月
2021年10月7日

Fantastic! Wonderful support, we requested a customization for mobile and they were ready to assist us. Best image slider app.

AmoKarité
巴西
使用应用的时长: 5个月
2021年8月17日

I added the Free version of the app! Love it! I needed to design to slider banners on my new webpage and I contacted their support and they gave me the proper dimensions for the banners in the same day
My banners are showing beautifully now!
Thank you Image Slider!

Meaws And Woofs
加拿大
使用应用的时长: 大约1个月
2021年7月27日

the app is perfect, I will definitely use it for other stores in the future, giving that extra touch of professionalism .....

pellediseta
意大利
使用应用的时长: 大约1个月
2021年6月24日

The app is great and its one of the best customer support I've had which helped me a lot with my questions. Highly recommend!! :)

DirectPrice
澳大利亚
使用应用的时长: 3个月
2021年6月23日

This app works great and customer support helped me fix my issue very quickly. I would highly recommend.

Advatec Aquatics