Image Slider Pro , 125 則評價

• 0% 的評分為 3 顆星
  • 0% 的評分為 2 顆星
  • 3% 的評分為 1 顆星
2023年11月3日

The app is amazing, can put images in PNG and create a slider infinite, click on every image and open the page is so cool, and so easy to use

InHomeasy
哥倫比亞
使用應用程式 大約2個月
2023年10月25日

I love this app. Really easy to install, figure out and get up and running right away. It's not overloaded with unnecessary features, very straightforward and manageable price for the function it provides. Great customer service also. Highly recommend.

iota
使用應用程式 3個月
2023年3月21日

Great app...super easy to use and customer service is exceptional. Any inquiries are answered very quickly...usually within minutes. We have done several upgrades to our site and their team went above and beyond for us to be sure we lost no data during multiple upgrades.

whish beauty
2023年7月23日

useless app dont recomnd

MasterySneakers
立陶宛
使用應用程式 5分鐘
EnormApps 已回覆 2023年7月24日

The app is installed and deleted within 5 minutes, and review is posted without even using the app and contacting the support team.

2017年6月29日

Great, easy to use slider. Interface is extremely user friendly and embedding is seamless. Great product!

Stock Mfg Co
使用應用程式 大約6年
2017年7月22日

AWESOME SUPPORT TEAM! I REALLY RECOMMEND THIS APP

Lonestarfleet
使用應用程式 大約6年
2019年3月19日

We've integrated both the Image Slider, Image Gallery & Video Gallery across different pages on our website. It is easy to use, works very well and the support team are just amazing! They respond really quickly and have been able to customise details to ensure the app matches our fonts etc. Highly recommend!

The Basket Room
英國
2017年9月25日

A wonderful app for displaying images, I added to my home page https://www.krumvillebakeshop.com/ and created an image carousel in few minutes! Great job Enornapps!!

Krumville Bake Shop
2017年7月11日

EXCELLENT SUPPORT!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.They respond within an hour. They solved my all problems.

Vintagepillowsstore
土耳其
使用應用程式 大約5年
2018年4月9日

I absolutely love this app. I use it for logos and testimonials on our homepage, and it works beautifully:
It's incredibly easy to use and their support is excellent. Highly recommended

Walcot Online