Image Slider ‑ EA

Image Slider ‑ EA | Reviews

by EnormApps

create Banner slider. 1 click install. Logo & Carousel sliders

Hypnosis that works

Amazing app, easy to install, got all the features I want and with immediate support...highly recommended

Babble & Hemp

Very good app, easy to use and also fast customer support to make little improvements that i couldn't do myself. Cheers VJ

True Colors Mineral Makeup

Pretty amazing service. I was struggling with my website on some design work and sent in a request and very quickly received a phone call from this wonderfully helpful man that worked through every little issue I had without any stress at all and really helped me out!! Wonderful experience.

tugift.cl

I installed the app and had a hard time setting it up, however VJ from Enorm contacted me right away and helped me figure it out. I recommend this company because it cares about its customers and the apps are very good. Greetings and Thanks friend VJ!

SWOTT Formation

Just perfect. Quick, Easy and maybe the best support team I have ever seen Thank you for your wonderfull help VJ

Stola London

I uploaded the app (Free) and installed it to act as a carousel and it looked exactly as I wanted it to. However it was two sections higher than I wanted it to be. Customer service had fixed it within an hour (on a Saturday night) - looking back the initial error was my own silliness not even theirs. Very impressed!

Phoenix Art Museum

We wanted a carousel app to add to our store. The app worked from the start. Download was easy as was the slide show creation. We had some trouble placing the slideshow where we wanted, reached out to their team and they had it fixed within minutes. We could not be happier!

LA Formals & Bridal

It is very easy to setup and use, it did exactly what I needed it to do, I had a quick think I needed to fix on it, but the the support team did it for me! Their support team was extremely fast, friendly and great to work with.

Moments Beauty Care

Great Customer Service!
I love the app. It is simple to use and very useful in showing products and images in an amazing way.

Wildlife-Tuning

Very, very, very good app! The support was very helpfull and the app is easy to use. It does what it should!