Image Slider ‑ EA

create Banner slider. 1 click install. Logo & Carousel sliders

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Moments Beauty Care

Location Israel

Great Customer Service!
I love the app. It is simple to use and very useful in showing products and images in an amazing way.

Wildlife-Tuning

Location Germany

Very, very, very good app! The support was very helpfull and the app is easy to use. It does what it should!

Anastasia Simes

Time spent using app About 1 year

App does exactly what it says it does. Support is excellent! We have reached out to them twice for adjustments in the size of the slider and they have delivered. Great app!

Glenarty Road | Margaret River

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Such an easy and effective app. We have had some simple questions and a minor problem to fix at installation and the customer support is so quick and helpful. I definitely recommend! Cheers!

mallia-gr

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 20 hours

This app is really helpful! It perfectly meets our needs! We would recommend it to anyone who is interested in having a carousel slider!

Utsukushi J-Cosme

Location Japan

It is a great app. I got quick response from the support as well when I faced problem. Recommend one

Tienda Petfy

Location Chile

This app works super fast and is responsive. easy to install and manage from the dashboard. the developer help me super fast all of my questions. GREAT JOB

The Code Accessories

I have finally been able to create a carousel slider on my site and had amazing customer service in helping me to tweak the details to make it visually exactly what I needed

EZ Lite Cruiser ® Lightweight & Folding Personal Mobility Aid

Awesome app, works really well for our needs. Support staff was very attentive and helped with a little bit of customization. Definitely worth checking out if you need a slider.

Peach & Pebble

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I used this app to display stylized images and reviews on my homepage. They were super helpful when I had trouble installing and responded very quickly.