Image Slider ‑ EA

create Banner slider. 1 click install. Logo & Carousel sliders

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

SockAndShop : Crazy Socks, Novelty Socks, Custom Socks & Shirts

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app world great. I had some trouble setting it up and customer service was more than helpful. Highly recommend!!

TherapieDecken

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app, does exactly what I need to do. The support is very fast in replying and they do a good job. Thanks a lot!

VEJRHØJ

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 2 years

The image slider is a must-have Shopify app. It has enabled us to feature our brand in a lifestyle context on every product page, which has significantly improved our conversion rate. Moreover, it is easy to customize the image slider depending on the platform (mobile / desktop), which also makes it a great tool to build landing pages with a strong visual appeal.

Janus Aarup /
VEJRHØJ

Quirksmith

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to use. We use this app to show "in press" logos on our home page. The support team was super quick to resolve the initial issues we faced, in order to get started. Thanks team!

Everything5dollars

Location New Zealand

So easy to use and great results. You can load images as a slideshow and in a few steps the slideshow is on your site. Highly recommended.

Store WF

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Easy to install, responsive and works perfect. I recommend you guys to use this app for slider. Really like it

Headass New York

I used this app to create a lookbook for my website headass-new-york.myshopify.com; it works great! Looks very professional; thank you! I will be using again.

The Basket Room

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We've integrated both the Image Slider, Image Gallery & Video Gallery across different pages on our website. It is easy to use, works very well and the support team are just amazing! They respond really quickly and have been able to customise details to ensure the app matches our fonts etc. Highly recommend!

Effie's Paper

We use this app to display press logos and some product images on our home page. It's pretty easy to set up and we've never had any issues with it. Our only complaint is that the corners of the images are rounded, and cannot be square--which matches our aesthetic better--but it's a small issue for an app that otherwise works well, is easy to use, and has no branding.

Giani Inc.

Time spent using app About 2 months

I've been using this app for about a month without captions. Once I needed to use the captions, I noticed the hover over in my theme didn't cover the entire image. I emailed the enormapps team and they had it fixed within the hour! They also helped me tweak the text weight and the hover over color! These guys made a killer app and support it with superb customer service. I am supremely impressed.
Jamie