Image Slider ‑ EA

Image Slider ‑ EA

by EnormApps

create Banner slider. 1 click install. Logo & Carousel sliders

Everything5dollars

So easy to use and great results. You can load images as a slideshow and in a few steps the slideshow is on your site. Highly recommended.

Store WF

Easy to install, responsive and works perfect. I recommend you guys to use this app for slider. Really like it

Headass New York

I used this app to create a lookbook for my website headass-new-york.myshopify.com; it works great! Looks very professional; thank you! I will be using again.

The Basket Room

We've integrated both the Image Slider, Image Gallery & Video Gallery across different pages on our website. It is easy to use, works very well and the support team are just amazing! They respond really quickly and have been able to customise details to ensure the app matches our fonts etc. Highly recommend!

Effie's Paper

We use this app to display press logos and some product images on our home page. It's pretty easy to set up and we've never had any issues with it. Our only complaint is that the corners of the images are rounded, and cannot be square--which matches our aesthetic better--but it's a small issue for an app that otherwise works well, is easy to use, and has no branding.

Giani Inc.

I've been using this app for about a month without captions. Once I needed to use the captions, I noticed the hover over in my theme didn't cover the entire image. I emailed the enormapps team and they had it fixed within the hour! They also helped me tweak the text weight and the hover over color! These guys made a killer app and support it with superb customer service. I am supremely impressed.
Jamie

Little Light Bazaar

Love the app - easy and intuitive to install; amazing customer service - had a few requests to make the carousel just right for our website - emailed customer service and everything was taken care of within 12 hours! Our website has already increased conversions a day after installing this!!

Little One Layette

Exactly what I was looking for! Love it, fast and quick response from the team. tried other free apps but none can maximise the plugin width to fit my webstore.

Instant Whites

Amazing Amazing Amazing.

The app is so simple to use and can be added to any page if you need that, you only need to reach out to support who will do it for you. If your looking for a slide or carousel then look no further, we tried several and then came across this one, our requirements were a little more complicated as we needed the slide integrating across all pages and not just the ones your theme provider sets for you.

We reached out to the app developers who amazingly did this for us, stop looking and get this app and if you need something more complicated reach out to support and let them fix it for you.

I cant fault this app one bit, the service from the developers was truly the best, thank you guys you saved us so much hassle and time. Cant wait to use your other apps soon.

bstrong by Bethenny

I use this app on 2 of my store as a way to showcase press. It's simple to use and does exactly what I want. Support solved my all my issues in less than 30 minutes after messaging them.