Image Slider ‑ EA

Image Slider ‑ EA

by EnormApps

create Banner slider. 1 click install. Logo & Carousel sliders

Mobigoodie

The support is awesome and the slider app is easy to use and it loads very fast.

1muscle

This is a great app with a great price.

St Croix Rods

I asked for a specific feature from their team and not only did they respond quickly, but they actually built the feature in a couple days. Impressed with their customer service and care. Great company.

Walcot Online

I absolutely love this app. I use it for logos and testimonials on our homepage, and it works beautifully:
It's incredibly easy to use and their support is excellent. Highly recommended

Filmwerks

Very customizable app, easy to use and customer support is very responsive and helpful! Five Stars!

www.roninfactory.com

Call Graphics

My store looks awesome, I'm Very Happy with this App thanks to Team Enormapps!
Thank you so much for reply to my email so fast and make my webiste look amazing :)

Stolenstolen

Quick to respond to my questions, very friendly and prompt. Slideshows work beautifully, highly recommended.

Frontiere Store

Great and cheap way for presenting a lookbook. Uploading was a bit of a hassle to me, but eventually it worked out well.

The service is really great. Quick and helpful!

I would recommend it.

Debrose

excellent customer service! great app

Ink Swimwear

Excellent App for lookbooks and support was very quick to reply and helpful when requiring help with questions!