Image Slider ‑ EA

Image Slider ‑ EA

by EnormApps

create Banner slider. 1 click install. Logo & Carousel sliders

Grinch O Rama

Very helpful app! Good pack of features and great support! Definitely worth trying :)

Change Your Scenery

Really easy to set up and worked first time. Would recommend this app to anyone setting up a shopify store.

Balancedot

Still testing period....will update the review soon.! thanks

Jennifer Hamley England

Excellent app. Looks great and support team we're on it when I needed a hand.

Slider loads fast too!

Jessichu Creations

I absolutely cannot say enough great things about this app. Not only is it easy to use but it's also fast and responsive. I loved it so much, I used it multiple times on my pages. But the best part? The customer service is SUPER fast and efficient! I had requested a tweek in the app to make my site run more smoothly, not only did they tweek it just for me, but they completed the task within 24 hours without giving me any hassle. How many companies can solve problems that fast AND is free?

To the response team that helped me, thank you so much for responding!!
You guys are absolutely amazing!! Please keep up the great work.

Mategear

Clean and neat interface. The app does exactly as advertised. 5 Stars

Vintagepillowsstore

EXCELLENT SUPPORT!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.They respond within an hour. They solved my all problems.

Phoebe Grace

So simple to use with great results

Pierpont Leather

Highly featured, easy to use, and a nice way to create visual features on a platform that so sorely lacks that ability.

Hello Balloons

Very easy to install for anyone that doesn't know coding (like me!) and easy to set up pics etc. I love how many customisable options are available e.g. zoom on hover is optional and you can choose back colour and add links and captions. Also great that you can have different sliders for different pages, you aren't just stuck with one only.