Enquire Post‑Purchase Surveys

Enquire Post‑Purchase Surveys

by Hodi, Inc.

1-click install post-purchase survey & customer intelligence.

LuminAID Lab

Great app for any store. We occasionally see spikes on a random day that we can't attribute to a marketing campaign that we have running and this has been great to help focus on where that influx of customers is coming from.

52kards

So far so good! Was a breeze to setup and great customer support. I've already collected really valuable data for my business in less than three days.

Get Maude

This app is amazing! We’re learning countless insights about where are customers are coming from and which channels are driving the most conversions.

Sonne Care

Enquire is fantastic! Super easy to implement, we saw responses within hours. The insight we have been able to gain from this quick survey is helping our sales and marketing team immensely. The team at Enquire is super responsive and answered my questions quickly - great to work with. They were also really open to feedback and were able to actually integrate a suggestion I had.

Puravidabracelets

I love how simple this app is to setup and the data it gives to us post-purchase. We can see HOW our customers heard of our brand and expand our marketing efforts more or less in a certain direction. Highly recommend! A+++

Madsencycles

Really happy with this app! We have a 64% response rate currently, which I think is pretty good. Thanks!

Sereneva

Great app and fast, easy set up. Hearing directly from customers is one of the most valuable forms of feedback and this app helps with that. Responsive Developer :)

Outerknown

Great app and fast, easy set up. Hearing directly from customers is one of the most valuable forms of feedback and this app helps with that. Very satisfied with using it so far.

Hakshop

Setup in minutes. Within days had actionable insights on customer demographics and market segments that are already having a big impact on advertising campaigns. Super responsive developer. A must have app!

Elfish

Added a few weeks ago and already have lots of responses, and learning lots in the process. Simplest app I ever used, and yet adding real value to understanding my business immediately.

Loving it!