Enquire Post Purchase Survey

Enquire Post Purchase Survey

by Hodi, Inc.

Post purchase survey & marketing attribution platform

The Cereal School

We've been using Enquire for a few weeks now and I can say it's a must-have for brands that are advertising across multiple channels. Incredibly easy to set up, very high survey response rates (over 50% for us), and the team is a delight to work with.

Skylight Frame

This app is definitely valuable. I also had to ask a customer service rep a question recently, and they answered super quickly and were very helpful. I really appreciated that!

BottleKeeper®

Solid app, works well and support is super helpful. Would highly recommend as part of better understanding attribution across different channels.

Takeya USA

This product does exactly what it says. It works well and the team is continuously making it better. Plus, their customer service is awesome. I saw an issue, sent an email and it was fixed in less than five minutes. Highly recommended.

Fat Snax

Really great app for post-purchase surveys. Has been way easier to use than expected, and with a great UX both on-site and behind the curtain. Enquire has been a game-changer for measuring our customer journey.

PorterRoad

Enquire has been an invaluable tool to gain deeper insight into our channel distribution and help us identify new opportunities to chase. It's been especially helpful for quantifying organic sources that would otherwise be hard to measure, including our brick and mortar location.

Doe Lashes

I use this app to help me figure out where my customers are coming from. When there's so many channels that we stack in our marketing strategy, it's difficult to pin point exactly what made someone convert to our brand. Enquire has been the most convenient to use with the least amount of headache for any eCommerce owners looking to pin point where they should invest into next.

Great Jones

Love this app! Enquire has been so helpful in understanding our customer acquisition path, and provides us with more insight into how customers discover our brand.

holier

Love this app! It's so important to know where your customers are coming from and other analytics tools rarely tell the full story. Enquire has made a huge difference for us in determining how people are finding out about us! Highly recommend.

ImpactDogCrates.com

Solid, Love the information we can now get from our customers. This is a must have for any business that wants to grow and learn how to better serve their customer.

Previous 1 3 4 5